Celebs are supposed to be just like us. I gotta say, I really don't believe this statement; however, they still do eat McDonald's, so at least that's something. It's oddly comforting to know that a lot of your fave celebrities at least have the same cravings as you. 

Here are the McDonald's orders of the stars, although sadly, not all come with commentary from Chrissy Teigan. 

Kim Kardashian-West

Wondering how Kardashian-West gets that booty? She loves McDonalds, and she is known to order small fries with either chicken nuggets, or a cheeseburger and chicken nuggets. If she orders both burger and nuggs, she eats only half of each. Tbh, I can hardly comprehend that level of self-discipline.

Gigi Hadid

On Thanksgiving in 2012, Gigi tweeted out thanks to McDonald's for their blessed cinnamon melts. She also asked for McDonald's gift cards for her birthday so that she could give them out to the homeless, aka she's a better person than any of us. I'm going to bet the model whose mottos is, "Eat clean to stay fit. Eat a burger to stay sane," wouldn't shy away from ordering a classic cheeseburger, either. 

Selena Gomez

Gomez ain't a (bad) liar about her McDonald's order. She gets the #7 (a ranch BLT with chicken, grilled or crispy) with fries and a Coke. Mad respect that she knows the menu so well that she's ordering by the number. 

Miley Cyrus

Cyrus was once into the OG noms at McD's, however, I'm sure since becoming a vegan she's put a halt on just about everything except the fries and Coke. Nonetheless, she has been spotted eating their fries after church. She also has been known to tweet her orders, so follow this biddie for more tips.  

Khloe Kardashian

bacon
Photo courtesy of @khloekardashian on Instagram and Pinterest

Khloe seems to be kind of a stickler when it comes to her diet — no cheeseburgers or fries for her! Koko revealed to her subscribers on her site that she goes for the Artisan Grilled Chicken Sandwich (so boring I'm falling asleep typing it).  

Kendall Jenner

Kendall once ate an Egg McMuffin while topless while preparing for NY Fashion Week (check the video around 1:45). Ugh, same. 

Chrissy Teigen

Kim K threw Teigen a baby shower catered by McDonald's, and there were Big Macs, Rosé, and fries. Everyone take notes because that is iconic. 

Chrissy has also tweeted a photo of her Sausage McMuffin and hashbrowns, along with her outrage regarding McD's not serving fries before 10:30 am — that's a cause we can get behind.

Zendaya 

Tweeting out her love for the McFlurry, Zendaya proudly promoted the sweet treat. Idk why she only eats the desserts there, but I'll support her. 

Jennifer Lawrence

Lawrence forgot to eat before the Oscar's, so she decided to order while on the red carpet. Her selection: fries with extra ketchup, and absolutely no McNuggets. 

Katy Perry

Bon Appetit is not Perry's only foray into food. She has been spotted in a McDonald's-themed Moschino dress (ummm....) and has been glamorously photographed with a burger from the double arches. 

Honestly it's pretty great to see that these celebs are drunk eating the same food that I am. They're only human, and those fries are freaking amazing.