We ranked everything from full sized pep pizzas to mini “personal” pizzas. We believe that “any pizza can be a personal pizza, if you try hard enough.” So, we figured out what the healthiest ‘za is out there.  Since each pie was a different weight and circumference we figured out the oz:nutritional value ratio for five frozen pizzas so you can make an informed decision about your next slice.

5. Red Baron Brick Oven Crust

Frozen Pizzas

Photo by Meghan Flynn

Red Barron comes in with the most calories per oz, a whopping 76 calories.  If you’re the type to indulge in a full sized pizza this is not the one to choose, the whole pie comes in at 1,360 calories. But if your someone who does have self-restraint this pie has 340 calories per slice. Not only are the calories staggering but if you eat the whole pie you will fulfill a recommended worth of fat in one sitting. It’s surprising the Red Baron died of a bullet wound and not his arteries clogging.

4. Atkins personal pizza

Frozen Pizzas

Photo by Meghan Flynn

This ‘za is the most surprising of everything on the list.  You may think you’re being healthy but in reality it’d just be better to grab the serving size of a full pizza. You are not getting bang for your buck nutrition-wise, because the pizza is only 5.6 oz in total. The Atkins personal pizza has the most fat per once out of all of these pizzas. The calorie per oz ratio is the second highest on this list, right behind Red Barron. The only good quality about this pizza is that it has the highest amount of protein per oz, coming in at 4.11 and 23 grams per pizza. This diet brand really let us down. Celebrities attribute major weight loss to Atkins so this revolution is completely shocking.

3. Digiorno

Frozen Pizzas

Photo by Meghan Flynn

Digiorno isn’t a great choice nutrition-wise but it is the last full crust pizza left on this list.  So, if your not ready to say goodbye to carbs, like these celebs, in your fav dinner this is a good grab.  This is also a very large pizza, so make sure to grab the serving size , one slice of a possible six, if you want to stay under 300 calories.

2.CPK Crispy Thin

Frozen Pizzas

Photo by Meghan Flynn

California Pizza Kitchen comes in at number two on the list.  Due to the za’s thin crust style a lot of calories are saved. This pizza has the second highest protein per oz levels on this list at 3.4 grams per oz leaving you fuller for longer. That is equivalent to 18 grams per slice out of three slices.

1. Amy’s Light and Lean

Frozen Pizzas

Photo by Meghan Flynn

No surprise here, Amy’s comes in first place.  This is another thin crusted pizza. Check out this recipe for cauliflower crust if your seriously trying to save cals. On top of it being thin crust this pizza doesn’t have pepperoni lowering fat, calorie, and protein levels. Even though this is the lowest amount of sodium of all of the pizzas, frozen meals are ridden with this salty counterpart to preserve the food.  So, you have to weigh out calories vs sodium next time you decide to grab a frozen meal.