The majority of college students are broke, and it's pretty difficult to find both budget-friendly and tasty restaurants. Imagine being vegan, and this task becomes harder. It's almost impossible to find a quick, (cheap) vegan-friendly meal. To make life easier, I researched vegan Dunkin' Donuts menu items for those not wanting to give up fast, tasty breakfast options.

Vegan Dunkin' Donuts? This may come as a surprise to you, but this fast food staple actually offers several vegan-friendly options that prove both delicious and cheap. Here are five vegan menu items from Dunkin' Donuts that'll exceed all expectations.

1. Bagels

Bagels are a huge staple in the breakfast world, and mornings wouldn't be the same without them. Vegans, rejoice, because Dunkin' Donuts offers several (yes, several) bagels that are vegan-friendly. Flavors include Cinnamon Raisin, Everything, Garlic, Onion, Plain, Poppy Seed, Salt, and Sesame. Talk about having options.

2. Hash Browns

It's no secret that Dunkin' Donuts makes some of the best hash browns in the game. Not to mention, these bad boys are vegan-friendly. These take hangover cures to the next level.  

3. Oatmeal

Nothing says healthy like a hearty cup of oatmeal. Dunkin' Donuts sells steamy cups of Quaker Oatmeal. Bonus: the oatmeal comes with a fat scoop of dried fruit. #Winning.

4. English Muffin

Take classy to a new level and order yourself a toasted English muffin. Pair it with peanut butter or some jelly for a breakfast that'll make your morning sweeter. 

5. Drinks

Dunkin' Donuts offers a variety of vegan-friendly drinks. These drinks can be made vegan by simply ordering almond milk and no whipped cream. Order some coffee with a shot of flavor (think Blueberry, Caramel, Cinnamon, Hazelnut, Mocha, Peppermint, Raspberry or Toasted Almond flavors). 

With several vegan options, Dunkin' Donuts is cheap and fast. For those morning pick-me-ups, Dunkin' Donuts proves perfect for everyone.