Ah, Valentine's Day. You can go out to a romantic dinner with your significant other, look deeply into their eyes, and soak in the feelings you have for each other on the most love-filled day of the year.

Unless.....you're single. Then it usually involves ordering an entire pizza, yelling at romantic comedies on your TV, and waiting for all the chocolate to go on sale on the 15th. 

But it doesn't have to be that way. Here are 11 amazing Denver restaurants to try on Valentine's Day that you can share with your roommate, your cat, or just yourself (we won't judge). Grab a glass of the finest boxed wine, call in your order and Treat. Yo. Self. 

1. Fat Sully's 

If pizza is really your true love, you deserve an upgrade. Break away from all of the red and pink decorations and order a White Pie at Fat Sully's. 

2. Cafe Rio 

This year, Valentine's Day falls on a Tuesday, and every Tuesday, Cafe Rio offers up their burritos (and their other amazing dishes) for only $5. It's time to get cheesy.

3. Honor Society

If you want to eat your feelings, but want to stay on the healthy side, try Honor Society's American comfort food, made with sustainable and nutritious ingredients. Feel better about the planet, and yourself. 

4. Hapa Sushi

Sushi makes for a great date, but it tastes even better in your pajamas on the couch. Take your pick of the 69 Roll, the Foreplay Roll, the Climax Roll, the Orgasm Roll or the Multiple Orgasm Roll. It is Valentine's Day, after all. 

5. Thai Monkey Club

Thai Monkey Club serves up some of the best Thai food in Denver, and without a date, you won't have to worry about how your breath smells after eating curry. Everyone wins. 

6. The Saucy Noodle

While we're on the topic of smelly breath, take this opportunity to eat as much garlic as humanly possible. Try the Mozzarella Cheese Bread and learn how to love again, because Italian food will always be there for you

7. Moe's Original BBQ

Nothing says comfort food like BBQ, and Moe's "Double Wide", available only for takeout, serves 3-4 people. We're not necessarily encouraging you to eat this alone, but true love knows no boundaries.

8. Dae Gee 

If you've broken up with American BBQ after being burned too many times, Korean BBQ is a delicious new shoulder to lean on. Eat kimchi to your heart's desire, and feel the love.

9. D.P. Dough

D.P. Dough Denver is open until 2 AM, and their cheese-filled calzones can cure even the coldest of hearts. It's not quite pizza, but reminds you just a little of that someone special. 

10. Park Burger

If you're more of the burgers and beer type, you'll be happy to know that Park Burger (and their Parmesan Truffle Fries) want you and only you to take them home. 

11. North Italia

I'm fairly certain Burrata tastes how being in love feels. The ultimate treat your self meal, North's Italian specialties won't let you down, and they pair extraordinarily well with wine and your sofa.

Just because you're single doesn't mean that Valentine's Day has to be a pity party. Grab one of these delicious restaurants for take out, show yourself some love, and have a HAPPY Valentine's Day.