Is this you when thinking about what to do this Friday night? Can't figure out how to fulfill that insatiable, undefinable hunger for a one-of-a-kind "artsy" experience? Ever dreamed of attending a crazy cool Night Market right on campus?

No need to ask yourself what you're hungry for Friday night, because you can feed your eyes, tummy, and ears at the UPS Night Market.

With an emphasis on food, art and entertainment, University of Puget Sound's Night Market is hosting food vendors selling delicious homemade goods (hello, fresh bread), and even Spoon University's own bake sale (with all proceeds going to Tacoma Rescue Mission). 

In need of noms?

UPS's very own Spoon Chapter (I'm talking yours truly) is holding a bake sale/fundraiser during the market. What treats might be coming your way? Cookies, truffles, almond bark, chocolate covered pretzels and even vegan doughnuts. Have a sweet tooth that can only be satisfied by asian candy? Get 'em while they're available! Feeling artisanal? Emma Sevier '19 is selling her rendition of The New York Times no-knead bread recipe that she's baking in her on-campus kitchen in a makeshift dutch oven (talk about making do with college student baking woes). Emma is making both plain and rosemary bread (locally sourced rosemary, no less) and selling mini loaves and slices for a super affordable price — just imagine the beautiful avocado toast that could be in your near future.

Craving some ear candy?

UPS is the proud home of not one, but four on-campus A Capella groups. Friday night, catch What She Said (4:30-5:00 pm) and Underground Sound (5-5:30 pm). Feast your ears on the classic sounds of Topless Pit, a student jazz band (6:00-7:00 pm) as you browse. Want some more original sounds? Student singer-songwriters Anj Cunnigham and Sophie Lev are showcasing their talents (at 5:30-6:00 pm and 7:00-7:30 pm, respectively). 

Looking to fuel your aesthetic?

This semester's Night Market features eight (out of 17 total) veteran art vendors. If you're in need of new decorative goodies for your dorm room, or want to get a head start on your holiday gift shopping — look no further. Keep an eye out for cloth napkins, reusable bags, jewelry, fabric wallets and heating pads (by vendor Madi Bolejack), banners, pottery, crocheted and embroidered works, holiday greeting cards, and dreamcatchers.

Ready to get all of the things? Here's what you need to know before you go. . .

UPS Night Market

When: 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm

Where: Rotunda

How: Cash-only basis (except for Spoon University's bake sale, which is using Venmo or credit/debit for transactions), so bring pretty cash for some light spending.