Ever wonder if you can eat while you’re underwater? Answer: You can. Luxury underwater restaurants are the hottest trend for the world traveler’s bucket list, and we’ve ranked them for some post-spring break reminiscing.

8. Aquarium Restaurant

underwater restaurants

Photo courtesy of panoramio.com

There are actually four Aquarium Restaurants in the US and they all feature giant aquarium walls. The Nashville venue at the Opry Mills Mall features a 200,000-gallon aquarium with over 100 species of fish. Okay, so maybe not completely underwater but still pretty tight.

7. Atrium Bar

underwater restaurants

Photo courtesy of fresher.ru

Part of the Radisson Blu hotel in Berlin, the Atrium Bar is located underneath the 264,172 gallon ‘AquaDom’ which has 1,500 fish. More fish than #8 and there’s alcohol involved so win-win.

6. Al Mahara

underwater restaurants

Photo courtesy of jumeirah.com

Al Mahara the Jumeirah Resort features a floor to ceiling aquarium. Still not underwater but since the seaweed is always greener in somebody else’s lake being in the United Arab Emirates makes up for it.

5. Cargo Hold Restaurant

underwater restaurants

Photo courtesy of durbanite.co.za

This restaurant is at uShaka Marine World in Durban, South Africa. Cargo Hold has views of the ocean and the park’s shark tank. It’s always appetizing to eat while being watched by a shark, right?

4. Guinness Deep Sea Bar

underwater restaurants

Photo courtesy of arch daily.com

Guinness Deep Sea Bar is submarine on the outside and bar on the inside in the Baltic Sea. No problem getting an ice cold beer here.

3. SEA

underwater restaurants

Photo courtesy of thecoolhunter.net

Aptly named, SEA is part of the Anantara Kihavah Villas Resort in the Maldives. It’s like an aquarium but for people.

2. Ithaa Undersea Restaurant

underwater restaurants

Photo courtesy of conradhotels3.hilton.com

The Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Resort offers Ithaa as the first all glass undersea restaurant. You have to own your own island, 1/5 of the Indian Ocean, and be royalty to get a reservation here but hey we can still dream.

1. Subsix

underwater restaurants

Photo courtesy of holysmithereens.com

Subsix is 20 feet below the Indian Ocean and is only accessible by boat from the Niyama Resort. Most importantly it’s the world’s first underwater club. Yes, underwater club. Sign us up.

And if these are out of your price range, there’s always the Krusty Krab.

underwater restaurants

Photo courtesy of spongebob-patrick16.blogspot.com

Still Hungry?