We all love a good Coop smoothie and everyone has their go-to favorite. They are great for breakfast, a snack, or even a substitute dessert. Here is the ranking of the five best Coop smoothies, and I promise you will be running to the C-store after reading.

1. Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie

coop

Photo by Leah Nordman

This smoothie is perfect breakfast and is super healthy and filling. I have it at least three a week. All it takes is one banana, peanut butter, vanilla yogurt, almond milk, and honey!

2. Strawberry Banana Smoothie

coop

Photo by SpoonHQ

One can never go wrong with a classic strawberry banana smoothie. It is super refreshing and sweet – perfect for a late night snack. This one is also one banana, vanilla yogurt, strawberries (make sure to ask for extra), honey, and skim milk.

3. Piña Colada Smoothie

coop

Photo courtesy of food.com

This smoothie will make you feel like you are poolside at a resort in Aruba – unfortunately you are in Hamilton. This smoothie contains one banana, pineapple, vanilla yogurt, honey, and apple juice.

4. Berry-Blast Smoothie

coop

Photo courtesy of Jessica Farber

This is the perfect standard smoothie and the Coop always has berries. This smoothie has a banana, blackberries, blueberries, vanilla yogurt, milk, and honey!

5. Raspberry-Mango Smoothie

coop

Photo courtesy of Abigail Wilkins

This raspberry mango smoothie just tastes like summer. It’s a perfect dessert substitute for when you are craving something sweet. This smoothie has mango, raspberries, milk, and orange juice.

Next time you’re at the Coop, make sure to try out one of these new options for smoothies. The fruit options may always change, but this list gives you plenty of choices to choose from. Happy smoothie-ing!