Does the combination of peanut butter and chocolate make your heart race? Do Hershey's and Nestle bring back memories of nostalgia? People's chocolate preferences can reveal a lot about them.                                                  

Chocolove— For the Hopeless Romantic

on

Not only does Chocolove have over 30 unique flavors, but each chocolate bar comes with a romantic love poem. Chocolove's good for both the hopeless in love and the recently dumped. If I'm going to eat my feelings, I do so with Chocolove.

Justin's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups— For the Laid-Back Granola Head

on

Based in Boulder, Colorado, Justin's sells nut butters, snack packs, and peanut butter cups for those who can appreciate simple, high-quality ingredients on the go

Kirkland Chocolate-Covered Almonds— For the Health-Conscious

on

Costco's products never fail to impress their loyal following of chocolate-lovers. While these may not be the health food of the century, they contain almonds and that counts for something.

Vosges' Bacon Chocolate Bar— For the Die-Hard Carnivore

on

What an iconic combination. Whoever decided to combine two of America's favorite foods was genius. This bar is created for those who can't pick between sweet and savory (and now they don't have to).

Trader Joe's Fireworks Chocolate Bar— For the Highly Active

on

This is my mom's favorite chocolate bar— which says a lot (she's always bouncing off the walls). Trader Joe's Fireworks bar is the chocolate version of Pop Rocks— and just as fun to eat!

Nestlé Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels— For the Baker At Heart

on

Just the thought of Nestlé's semi-sweet morsels bring back memories of ooey-gooey chocolate chip cookies. These were created for those who enjoy the simple, nostalgic taste of mom's chocolate chip cookies.

Toblerone— For the World Traveler/Adventurer

on

These infamous chocolate peaks are recognized worlwide. While the reason behind Toblerone's shape is still ambiguous, there's no doubt that this is some of the best-tasting chocolate in the world. 

While I'm a strict dark chocolate kind of girl, I won't condemn milk chocolate-lovers because—at the end of the day—we all need a little something sweet!