Autumn is when the leaves turn orange and fall in beautiful layers that blanket the sidewalk on our walks to school. But winter? That’s when Trader Joe’s brings back its famous Candy Cane Joe-Joe’s. There’s nothing quite like the feeling of walking through TJ’s and gawking at all the new seasonal food. So, without further ado, here’s a comprehensive list of the seasonal peppermint goodies to get you in the mood for the holidays.

Peppermint Hot Chocolate

peppermint

Photo by Helen Poon

A holiday staple. Perfect for cold nights and rainy mornings, not to mention an amazing vessel for a butt-load of marshmallows. It warms you up, while keeping you feeling refreshed and ready for the holiday season.

Candy Cane Green Tea

peppermint

Photo by Helen Poon

The Christmas-y cousin of Peppermint Green Tea, this variation on tea is perfect if you’re in the mood for something warm and comforting without all the pesky calories that accompany a Pumpkin Spice Latte or mocha.

Peppermint Pretzel Slims

Photo courtesy of popsugar.com

A beautiful combination of sweet and salty (and minty!), these act as an up-scale version of after-dinner mints. The crunch of the pretzel and sweet-mintyness of the peppermint white chocolate make them great for an afternoon pick-me-up without being too heavy.

Dark Chocolate Covered Peppermint Cremes

peppermint

Photo by Helen Poon

Like York Patties that got a makeover, these crèmes are immensely flavorful, filled with peppermint vanilla cream and covered in a liberal layer of dark chocolate. Topped with crumbled candy canes, these crèmes are the perfect combination of crunchy peppermint and smooth chocolate.

Mini Peppermint Waffle Cookies

Photo courtesy of popsugar.com

Leslie Knope would be proud of these. Who doesn’t love waffles as cookies covered in chocolate and candy canes? And things in miniature are automatically better.

Peppermint Bark

Photo courtesy of popsugar.com

Another holiday classic. Although more expensive than the average Trader Joe’s sweet, these are much more affordable than the Williams-Sonoma variation, while tasting just as good. Plus, they’re yet another example that white chocolate and peppermint were meant to be.

Candy Cane Joe-Joe’s

peppermint

Photo by Helen Poon

Considered a favorite of the winter season by many, these Candy Cane Joe-Joe’s make the Pumpkin variety pale in comparison. Vanilla cream sprinkled with flakes of candy cane, sandwiched between two rich, chocolate cookies—who could ask for anything better? Dunk them in the Peppermint Hot Chocolate for a match made in heaven.

Dark Chocolate Covered Peppermint Joe-Joe’s

peppermint

Photo by Helen Poon

As if the normal Peppermint Joe-Joe’s weren’t good enough already, TJ’s went and dipped them in dark chocolate. Holy moly, you might die from happiness. Plus, the dark chocolate makes them healthy, right?

Need more peppermint in your life? Check these out: