Trader Joe’s (AKA the Holy Grail of grocery stores) recently started selling a new item – Bacon Jam. Bacon has literally been popping up everywhere recently – in chocolate, soda, vodka – like EVERYWHERE. And now, thanks to Trader Joe’s, it’ll be even easier to give everything you eat a dash of bacon flavoring.

bacon jam

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

The new jam is a processed mixture of onions, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, and, of course, uncured applewood smoked bacon. So it’s essentially a sweet, bacon spread and in other words, is everything you could want and more.

bacon jam

Photo by Delissa Handoko

This product is giving me flashbacks to times when I’ve put the finishing touches on a burger or a breakfast sandwich and the roll has cracked the bacon out of my sandwich and crushed my dreams. Spreading it? Complete game changer.

bacon jam

Since I heard about it coming out, I’ve been fantasizing about the things I can put this jam on. I’m picturing the classic toast, or this Sriracha burger, maybe topping a nice cream cheese dip? The possibilities are endless and I am HYPE.