Even if you’re not a vegetarian, veggie burgers are a great choice when it comes to making a quick, tasty dinner. They can be prepared in literally 1 minute- just microwave and you’re ready to go. They are perfect for those busy (or lazy) nights where cooking just isn’t an option. And lately, with the vegetarian hype, there are so many to choose from. It’s great… but a little overwhelming. To save you countless tossed boxes of gross, unsatisfying burger-wannabe’s, here are NYU Spoon’s top five fave veggie burgers on the market.

Boca’s Original Vegan Burger

For the “I can’t believe this isn’t a beef burger” seeker, try Boca’s Original Vegan Burger. It tastes just like a beef burger, but is made from soy product, so it’s totally vegan friendly. It’s also great if you break it into pieces and add it to your pasta to act as “meat balls.”

Price: $3-$6 per box at most local grocery chains

Health is Wealth’s Chicken-Free Patties

For the “All I really want is a Wendy’s fried chicken sandwich” seeker, try Health is Wealth’s Chicken-Free Patties. If you snuck one of these into a Wendy’s bun and called it a fried chicken sandwich, I’d believe you. It tastes just like fried chicken, but it’s actually vegan-friendly and made from whole wheat breading. With a squirt of BBQ sauce or ketchup, these make an excellent dinner.

Price: $4.99 per box at Whole Foods

Morningstar Farm’s Spicy Black Bean Burger or California Turk’y Burger

For the actual veggie burger seeker, try Morningstar Farm’s Spicy Black Bean Burger or California Turk’y Burger. Both of these burgers pack a lot of flavor, and actually taste exactly like what they claim to. The spicy black bean burger has real black beans in it, along with corn and Chili Peppers which make it a bit spicy. The California Turk’y Burger has whole pieces of avocado and other veggies visible added to the patties. Both are great with a little salsa, or even just on their own.

Health is Wealth’s Sprout Burgers

For the “I want something exotic and healthy-sounding” seeker, try Health is Wealth’s Sprout Burgers. They are very tasty and come in Chipotle Bean, Mushroom and Onion, and traditional flavors − all of which are delicious. They have little sprouted grains within them that pop as you crunch into them, yet the spongy texture of the soy gives it some contrast. Throw a little salsa on any of them and you’re set.

Price: $4.99 per box at Whole Foods

Boca’s Grilled Vegetable Burger

If you like veggies and cheese, try Boca’s Grilled Vegetable burger. You can see the little pieces of veggies mixed into the soy protein and the cheese has a prominent taste throughout. But don’t worry, the cheese is clean and doesn’t ooze out.

Price: anywhere from $3-$6 per box at most local grocery chains