1. Hillel

Jewish

Photo courtesy of UCF Hillel

Bored on a Wednesday Night? Every week at Hillel there is a different theme for their weekly “Hump Day Nosh.” They go all out with decorations to match the theme. The best part of all? It’s free.

2. Chabad

Jewish

Photo courtesy of Chabad at UCF

On Tuesday nights Chabad is the perfect place to go if you are craving a burger, hot dog, and some fries. “Chillin and Grillin” is a place to socialize and get a free BBQ dinner. This place really makes you feel at home because the Rabbi and his family are so welcoming.

3. Too Jays

Jewish

Photo by Emily Kraut

Oy Vey! There are so many delicious options at this deli. Ranging from matzo ball soup to latkes, you really can’t go wrong. You can even get any sandwich on homemade challah bread.

4.Brooklyn Water Bagels

Bae ????‼️❤️???????? #bagel #bagels #bagelsandwich #yum #yummy #yumm #TAYstyTravels

A photo posted by TAYstyTravels by Taylor Dante (@taystytravels) on

As your New York bubbie would say, “The waddah makes a difference!” This is as close as you can get to a classic New York bagel. No one likes watered down coffee, which is why the “Cubsta” is a big hit; the ice cubes are made with coffee instead of water.

5. Bagel King

Jewish

Photo courtesy of bagelking.net

Home of the “kettle-baked process,” this mom and pop breakfast and lunch restaurant has delicious omelets, tuna, and bagels. The challah French toast served with cinnamon sugar, powdered sugar, and maple syrup is amazing.