As if dating wasn’t complicated enough, attempting to do so in college can be even more of a challenge. With so many options of guys available, it can be exhausting trying to find the perfect match. Have no fear, cupcakes are here to help. It is said, “a way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.” But let’s be honest, the way to true love is through food. 

Double Dark Chocolate with a Peanut Butter Filling — The Bad Boy

cupcakes

Photo by Karina Rao

So, he’s a little rough around the edges. However, once you get past that rough exterior, you’ll find a sweet center offering a different, perhaps even nutty (lol), side to him. Careful though, the dark exterior may be too intense for some, but if you can handle it, it’s well worth it in the end. Meet this stud here.

Sunshine Lemon — The Optimist

cupcakes

Photo by Rachel Piorko

He’s positive about everything, including you. He is bound to make you smile, and bring a little zest into your life. This ray of sunshine might be a tad too cheerful for some ladies out there, but we all need that gusto from our partners every now and then. Ask him out here.

Classic Vanilla — The Trustworthy One

cupcakes

Photo by Sarah O’Leary

This guy will always be there when you need him. Tried, true and always dependable, this guy is a reliable choice. While he may be “safe” and simple compared to the others, he will surely satisfy you every time. Say hello here.

Salted Caramel — The Smooth Talker

nicoledrago

Careful you don’t swoon while you meet this fella. He always knows what to say and when to say it, and you can bet he’s a real sweet talker. While he may be cocky and sometimes mistaken for disingenuous, he’s bound to give you a real sugar rush. Let’s face it, a little sweet talking never hurt nobody. Wave back here.

Red Velvet — The Romantic One

cupcakes

Photo by Rachel Ankley

Passionate, affectionate, and straight up sexy. This gem will sweep you off your feet before you can even get his last name. Explore your wistful side with this hopeless romantic, but beware, as he will surely have you wanting more.  Wink at him here.