Chilly in here, isn't it? With back to school happening, as well as summer officially winding down, it's time to treat yourself. Cheetos and Mountain Dew won't cut it. So instead, create a rocking Instagram theme as well as satisfy your belly with tasty fall snacks with these treats.

1. Feeling Toasty?

cookie, cinnamon, chocolate, pastry, cake, sweet, bread
Photo courtesy of Junk Banter

Pepperidge Farm amps up any plain breakfast toast by giving you a delicious hint of pumpkin spice. No high fructose corn syrup and only 110 calories per serving give this bread the stamp of approval. Start the morning off right with flavorful toast that will sure to complement any butter or jam.

2. Apple of My Pie

dairy product, candy, chips, sweet
Photo courtesy of Junk Banter

Oreo comes out with new flavors all the time; from cake batter to red velvet, there is sure to be a flavor for you. Their seasonal apple pie flavor will leave you wanting more with graham cracker cookie in between a creamy apple pie filling. With the resealable packaging, these cookies will be a hit for guests—if they make it that long.

3. Break Me a Piece of That

chocolate, grass
Photo courtesy of Junk Banter

It's okay to treat yourself sometimes, or if you're me, all the time. So why not go for a easy pick me up from Kit Kat? This pumpkin pie flavor is the perfect combination of sweet chocolate and pumpkin creme. Pass out to kids on Halloween for a sweet treat or savor the "break" all to yourself. 

4. The Only "K" I want to Hear

pumpkin, bread, pasta
Photo courtesy of Junk Banter

Need a pick-me-up in the morning? Don't go for the same old same old toast—spice things up Special K's Pumpkin Spice pastry crisps. These 100 calorie bars will refuel you, but only while supplies last. 

5. Ice Cream Sent by Angels

pastry, bread, cheese, cake, sweet, cream
Photo courtesy of Halo Top

Everyone wants their ice cream and to eat it too. Well, now you can. Halo Top has created a new line of flavors that feature pumpkin pie. While 360 calories and high in protein, you can eat a whole pint without the stress. Enjoy a cool treat that is the perfect transition to fall.  

6. I'll Take a Dozen

Photo courtesy of Alternative Baking Company

Alternative baking provides cookies that pack a punch. Their pumpkin spice cookies give a balanced sweet and spicy taste, while their texture and smell is reminiscent of grandma's kitchen. These cookies are only 210 calories per cookie, so while it might not be an every day treat, don't feel bad about eating one or two.

7. Don't Talk to Me Till I've Had My Coffee

Give your plain coffee a twist with the taste of sweet pumpkin meshed together with calming spices. This coffee from World Market is sure to give you the boost you need. Flavor should never be on the back burner when it comes to coffee. Now you don't need creamer to do all the flavor work.

8. You Need to Calm Yourself

honey, tea, sweet
Photo courtesy of Celestial Seasonings

Whether relaxing with a good book or trying to get over a cold, Celestial's Sweet Harvest Pumpkin tea is sure to warm your tummy. It smells as good as it tastes, and is sure to be a hit at your next Halloween/Thanksgiving get together.

9. Catch You on the Flip Side

vegetable
Photo courtesy of Junk Banter

Breakfast can be stressful. You're waking up 15 minutes past your alarm and cooking something doesn't seem viable. Have no fear. These Chobani Flip Greek Yogurt in Pumpkin Harvest Crisp are your ticket to convenient on-the-go travel. 

10. Pumpkin Spice Is My Spirit Animal

hot dog, frankfurters, mustard, meat, bread, sausage
Laura Quinting

Chocolate and cookies AND pumpkin spice? Need I say more? Milano cookies gives fall a tasty bite with cookies that melt in your mouth and are a great combo with a warm cup of coffee or apple cider. 

When transitioning from summer to fall it can often lead to a sense of cold. So keep yourself warm and happy with these delicious treats. Perfect for parties or for yourself these themed foods are a hit.