Are you hungry, but too lazy to leave your dorm/apartment? Of course you are. Thats why we rounded up the best places to order delivery around Washington Square. Whether you’re a #healthgoth, kid at heart, pizza aficionado or in need of some late-night munchies, we’ve got a choice for you.

Beyond Sushi

nyu delivery food

Photo by Katherine Baker

Listen up, people: this healthy vegan sushi is DANK. You’re guaranteed not to feel like $H!+ after eating these veggie and wild rice rolls.

#SpoonTip: Don’t skip the miso soup.

Sticky’s Finger Joint

nyu delivery food

Photo courtesy of Sticky’s Finger Joint

You could order fancy-ass, grown up truffle parmesan chicken nuggets… or you could just order ’em plain with s’mores sauce on the side. You can also get a fried chicken sandwich for double the carbs. We don’t judge.

100 Montaditos

nyu delivery food

Photo by Tallie Gabriel

If you’re really indecisive, just order a bunch of montaditos (that’s Spanish for “sandwiches”). This Spanish import literally has 100 sandwich varieties, so you can try something new every time.

Joe’s Pizza

nyu delivery food

Photo courtesy of Joe’s Pizza

I’m sorry, but do we even have to explain this one? Hey freshmen, if you haven’t already, get to know Joe’s.

Taim

nyu delivery food

Photo courtesy of Taim

Crazy good falafel and eggplant sandwiches and smoothies… we are OBSESSED. It might be even better than a certain popular falafel spot on Macdougal that doesn’t deliver…

Bareburger

nyu delivery food

Photo courtesy of Bareburger

If you’re ordering for a group, order from Bareburger. Crazy vegans, gluten haters, die-hard carnivores, gourmands and picky eaters can all eat together in harmony.

Two Boots

nyu delivery food

Photo courtesy of Two Boots

You want pizza? A cheese slice is too basic? Fine, that’s why god invented Two Boots. Try The Dude, a bacon cheeseburger pie with ham, andouille sausage and two types of cheeses. Those cheeses really tie the slice together.

JP Street

nyu delivery food

Photo by Caty Schnack

Two words: Sushi. Burrito.

Dig Inn

nyu delivery food

Photo by Dylan Stilin

If you’re over dining hall food (sorry, Hayden!) and need a healthy, hearty meal, go for Dig Inn. You’ll definitely want to eat your veggies.

Taqueria Diana

nyu delivery food

Photo courtesy of Taqueria Diana

We especially love Taqueria Diana for their huge plates of nachos that help us get over even the worst Saturday morning hangovers. Bless you, Diana.

San Marzano

nyu delivery food

Photo courtesy of Yelp

We’re OBSESSED with this cheap pasta place. For just $9, you get to choose a homemade pasta shape and sauce (the wild boar ragu is what dreams are made of). You can thank us later.

Ramen Takumi

nyu delivery food

Photo courtesy of Ramen Takumi

You don’t have to decide between ramen and sushi — order both from here. They even have an NYU roll, which happens to be the most expensive one on the menu. Hhhhm.

Ngam

nyu delivery food

Photo courtesy of Ngam

In addition to classic pad Thai, they have a zucchini noodle pad Thai, which makes us feel kinda healthy.

Taquitoria

nyu delivery food

Photo by Caty Schnack

This place will ruin convenience store taquitos for you; they’re that good. Not a taquito fan? Get the chronic fries — a mix of waffle, shoestring and crinkle-cut fries with nacho cheese, pickled jalapeño relish, guac, cotija cheese and their special red sauce. We’re drooling.

Empire Biscuit

nyu delivery food

Photo by Caty Schnack

Empire offers delivery from 8 am until 2 am, because everyone knows that biscuit sandwiches are an excellent choice for both breakfast and for when the drunchies/munchies hit in the wee hours of the morning.

Dos Toros

nyu delivery food

Photo courtesy of Dos Toros

Dos Toros is better than Chipotle. Chipotle isn’t on Seamless. #sorrynotsorry