Summer 2017 has been one for the books. Highlights include Starbucks releasing an absurd amount of new drinks (including the Ombrè Pink Drink and a collab with Lady Gaga), Kylie Jenner going Vegan, and the Cheesecake Factory finally giving us Funfetti Cheesecake. But August brings us the sad reminder that school is right around the corner. No one wants to be the person who wishes they had done more over summer break, so if you want to live with #noregrets, it's time to get up and do something about it. This end-of-summer bucket list will help you and your tastebuds make this your best summer yet. 

1. Try Cookie DŌ in NYC

As most of us know, DŌ in NYC has become a huge summer trend. The completely edible cookie dough has everyone craving their delicious product. If a trip to NYC isn't in your last minute summer plans, try making your own edible cookie dough at home. 

2. Get Slimey 

Instagram has been blowing up with new trends this summer, and this one has me reminiscing 4th grade science class. With just a few common household ingredients, you can make slime that is totally instagrammable. People are even adding ingredients like mint oreos

3. Try a New Teeth Whitening Hack

banana, pasture, vegetable, yellow summer squash, Fruit, Market
Amelia Hitchens

There's no better way to show off your summer glow-up when you get back on campus than with those pearly whites. Try this new banana peel teeth whitening hack that'll have you smiling all summer long, and right into the school year. 

4. Go See Wonder Woman in Theatres 

Wonder Woman is definitely on my summer bucket list, but I'm really not tryna break the bank on expensive movie theatre snacks. When you go see Wonder Woman this summer, try sneaking in your own tub of self-made Superman (woman) ice cream. You'll be the real movie theatre superhero. 

5. Follow the Best Foodstagrams 

chocolate, candy, sweet, cake, cream, goody, gelato, icecream, dessert
Amelia Hitchens

If you are anything like me, you love everything pizza and everything Instagram. Ice cream and pizza Instagram accounts have definitely been all the rave this summer, and I am not complaining. All ice cream lovers and pizza fanatics should definitely check out these mouthwatering Instagram accounts. 

6. Take Your Pregame to the Next Level 

sweet, tea
Margaret Weinberg

Pregames and frat parties are great when school is in session, but nothing beats a summer party with your closest friends. Spice up your pregame with these watermelon jello shots that'll have you craving summer year round. 

7. Experiment With New Iced Beverages

juice, cocktail, alcohol, ice, wine, beverage, lemon
Victoria Pierce

When you're trying to beat the heat, nothing compares to a classic summer slushy, a chilled Frosé, or raspberry mojitos. These Spoon recipes will make you the chillest at the pool party. 

8. Enjoy Pool-Side Popsicles

ice, cocktail
Samantha Locker

If you really want to be bougie, try these popsicle recipes and throw your popsicle in a glass of Prosecco. Or, take it up a notch by making boozy popsicles for your pregame — but drink responsibly! Pools and alcohol don't mix as well as your Jack and Coke.  

9. Go to the Drive-Ins and BYO Popcorn

cereal, wheat, corn, popcorn, rice
Sara Carte

I am a HUGE fan of the drive-in movie theaters. If you are lucky enough to have one in your area, you simply must try these poppin' recipes and BYOP. 

10. Make Sweet Treats For a Trip to the Zoo

I have to say, the zoo is my all time favorite summer activity. It should absolutely be on your summer bucket list every year. Next time you go, bring these treats made from frosted animal cookies. They will get you ready for a long day at the zoo and certainly satisfying your sweet tooth. 

11. Plan the Perfect Picnic

chocolate, wine
Kristine Mahan

Whether you are picnicking with friends, family or a significant other, planning the perfect picnic is simple. All you need is a good location, good company and good food. 

12. Go Camping and Kill The S'mores Game

chocolate, cream
Devon Flinn

Camping might not be for everyone, but s'mores definitely are. Try these s'mores recipes or these s'mores flavored drinks that'll have you singing Kumbaya all summer long. 

13. Take Me Out to the Ball Game

water, banana, beer
Collette Block

You don't even need to be a baseball fan for this one, just a food fan. If you find yourself watching a baseball game at one of these stadiums, try their insane hot dog creations. You will get bonus points if you can eat the whole thing solo.

14. Visit the Farmers Market

banana, watermelon, tomatoes, farmer's market, Fresh
Caroline Ingalls

Fresh food is the best food. And you can get the freshest at a farmers market. If you haven't had the pleasure of doing so, make your way to a farmers market near you. 

15. Lounge in a Giant Pool Floatie 

Food shaped pool floaties have been taking the internet by storm this summer. You can collect a wide range of these food floaties, including pizza, doughnuts, ice cream cones, pineapples, tacos, hot dogs — the possibilities are endless. You can find these trendy items at a variety of stores including Macy's, Urban Outfitters, Target and Bed Bath & Beyond

16. Eat Homemade Galaxy Donuts

doughnut, chocolate, blueberry
Julia Benson

These galaxy doughnuts are trendy af, and will make your Insta out of this world cool. Not to mention, they're super delicious. It's all in the frosting really, so you don't have to limit yourself to galaxy doughnuts — truffles, cookies, cupcakes and cake are all possibilities, as well. 

17. Try the Best Burger in Every State

tomato, hamburger, lettuce, cheese
Angela Kerndl

One day I would love to do a full tour of the United States just to try all of the amazing food that exists from sea to shining sea. If this happens to be your end of summer road trip dream, make sure to eat your way through the best burgers the US has to offer

18. Throw an End of Summer Pool Party

cake, candy, sweet, chocolate, goody, cookie, pastry
Torey Walsh

Now that you have mastered every popsicle recipe and have purchased the food shaped floaties, throw a pool party to celebrate. Treat all of your closest friends with these 14 snacks that'll make your party a total hit

19. Binge Watch a Series on Netflix

popcorn, chocolate
Andrea Leelike

Netflix and chill might not be the most exciting summer activity, but I'd take any chance to inhale my favorite popcorn recipes that are truly addicting. Plus, it is always a good idea to get the binge watching out of the way before you have to focus in on school work. But trust me, don't ever watch these 28 Friends episodes when you're hangry.

20. Make a Summer Memories Album

pizza
Helena Lin

If you are like me, you probably took about a billion food pics over your summer vacay because you have finally mastered the food Instagram pics. What better way to commemorate summer than to put all of these photos in an album? It is a great way to remember your amazing summer eats, and brag to your friends about how #flawless your foodstagram game is. 

21. Start a College Grocery List

cereal, Aloe vera, herb, Trader Joe's, shopping basket, Market, Grocery
Caroline Ingalls

The thought of going back to school might make you cringe, but it's always better to be prepared. Start the school year off right with a killer grocery list that will cater to your college budget

22. Try Eating Like Your Fave Celeb

If you've finished your internship and the end of summer has you left with a lot of free time, try doing a little food experiment like eating like your favorite celebrity. Celebrities like Rihanna, Cara Delevingne, Kylie Jenner and Gigi Hadid might have some interesting ideas when it comes to eating habits. 

23. Break Out of Your Comfort Zone

coffee, tea, milk
Hannah Bibbo

Trying new things can be daunting, but summertime is a perfect time to do it when you have nothing to lose. Maybe something totally new like eating insects isn't on your summer #goals list, but you can always try out new recipes like Nutella coffee, vegan avocado brownies or zucchini fries.

24. Listen to "Passion Fruit" While Eating It

pomegranate
Kaitlin Wheeler

Drake's "Passion Fruit" is a definitely a pop hit. Did you know that passion fruit is not just a great song, the actual fruit is extremely healthy for you. There are many health benefits including iron, copper, magnesium, fiber, Vitamin C, and Vitamin A. You can definitely add this fruit to your summer bucket list!

25. Cook With Chrissy Teigen's Cookbook

Make it your goal to try some of Chrissy Teigen's recipes — this woman serves up some serious cooking tips. Her mac 'n cheese and lobster rolls are just a few of the amazing things you need to add to your bucket list. 

If I were you, I would get started on this end of summer bucket list ASAP. Yes, there's so much to do in so little time, but I believe in you. Before you know it, you'll be going back to school and eating in the dining halls (ew) and making Fadorade (yum). Strive to be the person who arrives at the dorm with more than just a leftover sunburn, but hella stories to tell about their epic summer vacation. 

#SpoonTip: Snap some pics of your summer food adventures and and post them to your Insta with #Spoonfeed to share with the Spooniverse.