New York City’s much anticipated 3 day music festival, Governors Ball, is just around the corner. The music lineup includes The Strokes, The Killers, and Kanye West, among many others. The real lineup (the food lineup) includes 53 food vendors. That’s a lot of food for one person in just three days. Behold this article: a list of the 19 best food vendors (in no particular order) to help you navigate your way through GovBall, making sure you don’t miss the VIP food stands.

Tacombi

governors ball

Photo courtesy of @carissa_burton on Instagram

Serving up authentic Mexican street food tacos alongside chips and guac, Tacombi is the perfect stop for a quick and refreshing, but hearty, snack. With every type of taco from breakfast tacos, to crispy fish, to chicken, you can transport yourself to Mexico and back in a few bites.

Bluestone Lane

governors ball

Photo courtesy of @livingminnaly on Instagram

A foodie favorite, Bluestone Lane is an Australian-inspired cafe. Hit up their stand at GovBall for picture perfect avocado smash, mixed with lemon and lime and topped with things such as cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, and chili flakes. It doesn’t stop there. They have Australian cold brew coffees and iced lattes to keep you cool and energized.

Ramen Burger

governors ball

Photo courtesy of @mikejchau on Instagram

The hyped up and highly instagrammed Ramen Burger is reappearing at this year’s GovBall. Who doesn’t want to eat this combination of a juicy, beef burger sandwiched between two ramen noodle “buns?” It’s a must. Although it can get messy just grab some napkins, sit down on the grass, and enjoy it.

The Nugget Spot

governors ball

Yes, it is exactly what it sounds like: a restaurant dedicated to all types of nuggets. Take me back to my childhood ASAP. They have all different types as well. There’s sweet (fried chocolate chip cookie dough nuggets) and savory (either different seasoned chicken nuggets or tomato and veggie nuggets)! The Nugget Spot is the perfect place for a quick snack; pop some nuggets into your mouth and take a lap around GovBall.

ByCHLOE

governors ball

Photo courtesy of @lindsaypaulen on Instagram

ByCHLOE takes vegan food to a whole new level, proving to everyone that vegan is not boring. Try their salads, burgers, pastas, fries, sweets, and cold pressed juices. Everything on the menu tastes amazing (especially the quinoa taco salad and the guac burger.)

Cafe Habana

governors ball

Photo courtesy of @elainoo on Instagram

The perfect Cuban food for an end-of-the-night meal. Cafe Habana is known for their Cuban sandwich (pork, ham, swiss cheese, and chipotle mayo on hero bread) and their grilled corn which is covered in Cotija cheese, lime juice, and chili powder. It is mouthwateringly good and so satisfying.

Uma Temakeria 

governors ball

Uma Temakeria takes sushi ingredients and turns it into a burrito. Just that alone should make you want to try it. It’s the best of both worlds. Choose from chef-designed sushirittos or choose your own fillings.

Spaghetti Incident

governors ball

Photo courtesy of @eatmenyc on Instagram

Spaghetti Incident serves spaghetti in a cone. Not sure why, but that sounds ten times better than normal spaghetti on a plate. Plus it is super convenient for a music festival. Try spaghetti bolognese, carbonara, regular tomato sauce, or pesto pasta!

Snowdays

governors ball

Photo courtesy of @feedyourgirlfriend on Instagram

Snowdays is the craze you’ve been seeing all over your Instagram feed. It’s not your average ice cream. It’s shaved ice (some flavor choices include matcha, cookies and cream, and black sesame) with your choice of toppings ranging from nuts to cereals to candy and cookie pieces and drizzled with your choice of sauce (some options include chocolate sauce, condensed milk, and strawberry puree.) Snowdays takes make your own desserts to a whole new level.

Wowfulls

governors ball

Waffles + ice cream + toppings = heaven. Also known as Wowfulls. Wowfulls takes the famous Hong Kong street style egg waffles (in many different flavors) and serves them with ice cream and toppings that include different flavors of Pocky, fruits, and mochi. Choose from their three different kinds of waffles & toppings: original, green tea, and chocolate.

Matcha Bar

governors ball

Photo by Britney Chu

Matcha Bar is serving all different kinds of matcha from their normal iced matcha latte to iced matcha watermelon or peaches and cream flavors for a little something special. If you don’t feel like drinking something, you can get a white chocolate matcha banana popsicle too! Although the taste of matcha is definitely not for everyone, it is definitely worth a try if you’ve never had it. So go ahead and sip on an iced latte and give yourself a caffeine kick for the day!

Arancini Bros

governors ball

Photo courtesy of @jessicakane on Instagram

Fried. Rice. Balls. Anything fried is good, but these rice balls are next level. Arancini serves up ones filled with meat, veggies, seafood, and sweets so you never run out of options or find something you don’t like.

Black Tap

governors ball

Photo courtesy of @blacktapnyc on Instagram

The infamous Black Tap milkshakes and burgers will be making an appearance at GovBall this year. Food choices include heavenly burgers (including a pizza burger!), fries, burger salads, and the most decadent milkshakes you will ever lay your eyes on. Just scroll through the Black Tap’s Instagram and you’ll understand.

Beecher’s Handmade Cheese

governors ball

Photo by Spoon University

An artisan handmade cheese shop sounds pretty damn enticing and Beecher’s is known for having some of the best mac and cheese ever. If you’re not a mac and cheese person, you can go for a gooey grilled cheese. If you’re a person who loves both then get a mac and cheese grilled cheese. You can’t lose and both are perfect foods to eat while you walk (or dance) around.

Seamore’s

governors ball

Seamore’s has every seafood dish you could possibly want: fish tacos, fish sandwiches, poke, and salads. Every item is freshly seasoned and flavored and perfect for a hot summer day.

Valducci’s

governors ball

Sometimes you just need a slice and Valducci’s is where it’s at. Thin crust, Sicilian pizza, and speciality pies like a vodka pizza or ricotta pie are all offered by Valducci’s.

King of Pop’s

governors ball

Photo courtesy of @robyhubbard on Instagram

Popsicles are the perfect treat on a day when the sun is beating down on your back and you need a few seconds to cool off. Indulge in King of Pop’s array of flavors from Cookies & Cream to Peach to Strawberry Lemonade.

Dan and John’s Wings

governors ball

Dan and John’s does Buffalo wings right and they come three ways: traditional, boneless, and vegetarian served up with ranch and celery. It’s the finger food you can snack on and share with your friends. And maybe order a side of tater tots, fries, or onion rings while you’re at it.

CoCo & Co

governors ball

Photo courtesy of @erika.britt on Instagram

CoCo & Co is the refreshing drink you’ll be searching for after your rounds of food. They’ll be serving up coconut water (in a coconut) so you can truly embrace the heat and summer weather. A bonus is that you can eat the coconut meat once you’re done.