South Africa has been hiding something really important from us for a while now, and it's time you knew that the strongest coffee in the world, I repeat in the world, is now available in America. 

The coffee is called "Black Insomnia," and lab tests showed that it has 17.5 mg of caffeine per kilogram, which is for sure enough to get you through every day with a slight (maybe not so slight) over-caffeinated tremor.

Black Insomnia started in Cape Town, South Africa by Sean Kristafor and Dr. G, also known as Gerald Charles, who set out on a mission to make coffee that's not only strong, but smooth.

Where You Can Get It

While Amazon is currently out of stock for Black Insomnia coffee as of right now (because America runs on coffee, right?), you can still buy the beans directly from Black Insomnia's website and indulge.

Possible Health Risks

Since Black Insomnia has 702 mg of caffeine in one cup, which is nearly double the amount recommended per day by the International Food Information Council, there could be some risks that come with drinking such a strong cup of joe.

Business Insider published an article about things that can happen to you if you drink too much coffee on a regular basis, and to say the least, most of them don't sound like fun. On the list were things like it can damage your liver, make you hear things, and even increase your risk of osteoporosis.

Is It Worth It? 

cream, mocha, milk, espresso, cappuccino, coffee

As tempting as Black Insomnia sounds, the important thing to remember is that it's not like your typical cup of coffee at all, it's much more powerful, which means you cannot drink three cups of this and expect to function. All I can say is with great responsibility comes a great risk, so don't overdo it.