Peanut butter has many uses. You can eat it straight from the jar. You can use it to get sticky things off your hands. You can give it to small children and see what adventures they make out of it.

peanut butter

GIF courtesy of giphy.com.

Regardless of your favorite way to enjoy the beautiful, creamy delicacy of blended peanuts, no one can deny that Trader Joe’s has found a way to do peanut butter right. From the entire wall of the store they dedicate to all the different butters (normally next to the free samples counter- thank you TJ’s for making my trip easier) to the plethora of peanut butter treats, Trader Joe’s has become a sanctuary for the PB-obsessed population.

Here, we have a conclusive ranking of everything I found with peanut butter at Trader Joe’s.

12. Peanut Butter and Jelly with Nonfat Greek Yogurt

peanut butter

Image courtesy of @fzagrita on Instagram

It’s trying to be a PB&J sandwich except there is no bread. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches need carbs and this “healthy alternative” is not completely cutting it. As a yogurt, it’s a decent option, but in our ranking of everything else with peanut butter, it falls short.

11. Mini Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers

peanut butter

Photo by Isabelle Crary

Remember those red snack packets of peanut butter sandwich crackers you had only when you went to a friend’s house whose mom got the “cool” food when you were a kid? Well, these are the knock-off, probably healthier, but less delicious version of those.

10. Panda Peanut Butter Puffs Cereal

peanut butter

Photo by Isabelle Crary

Again, the less satisfying version of other round-shaped cereals you had as a kid.

9. Peanut Butter & Oat Bars

peanut butter

Photo by Isabelle Crary

Now we’re getting into the good stuff. Even though bars will never be as exciting as some of the sweet foods we get later down the list, this is a peanut butter bar stuffed with… more peanut butter. Wonderful.

8. Peanut Butter Chewy Coated & Drizzled Granola Bars

peanut butter

Photo by Isabelle Crary

The words “coated” and “drizzled” always make a granola bar better.

7. Puffins Peanut Butter Cereal

peanut butter

Photo by Isabelle Crary

I may be slightly biased with this cereal because I’m ~low key~ obsessed with it and may or may not eat it pretty much every day. Nonetheless, it’s delicious, and a wonderful way to way up in the morning (along with a giant cup of coffee).

6. Chewy Chunky Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

peanut butter

Photo by Isabelle Crary

The only bad thing about these cookies is that they’re already made so you can’t spend half an hour of your life sitting on the floor of your dorm room just eating the cookie dough (guilty).

5. Peanut Butter Tracks Ice Cream

peanut butter

Photo by Isabelle Crary

It is hard to get better than the combination of ice cream, peanut butter, and the occasional surprise of a chocolate peanut butter cup.

4. PB & J Milk Chocolate Bar

peanut butter

Photo by Isabelle Crary

Unlike the PB & J Yogurt above that was trying to be a PB & J sandwich and did not succeed, this succeeded.

3. Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels

peanut butter

Photo by Isabelle Crary

You look at the bag and think you will just eat a few because after you eat three your mouth is dry and it’s hard to chew. Then you grab your water bottle and realize that you can conquer 20 more pretzels.

2. Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Filled Cupcakes

peanut butter

Photo by Isabelle Crary

Emphasis on “peanut-butter-filled.” No further explanation needed.

1. Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

peanut butter

Photo by Isabelle Crary

No competition. These aren’t Reese’s, but they don’t need to be.

What about all the others?

Well, I couldn’t find then. Still waiting for the PB baking chips to return to my Trader Joe’s or to experience the Peanutter cookies.