Get yourself over to The Cheesecake Factory stat. July 30 is National Cheesecake Day, and The Cheesecake Factory is helping you celebrate in style. They are releasing a new Celebration Funfetti Cheesecake, and it is a legit star. 

Here are all the details about the Cheesecake Factory's limited edition slice, and why you need to try it. 

All About That Home Slice

Okay, let's break down all the layers in this dream of a cheesecake. You got cheesecake, vanilla cake, chocolate mousse, vanilla mouse, strawberry mouse, and a cream cheese sprinkled frosting on top. YUM. 

I am ready to order this cake for my birthday because it is literally the most festive thing that I've ever seen. Many have been comparing it to the Momofuku birthday truffles, but I am honestly team Celebration Funfetti Cheesecake. 

The Hype is Real

It's safe to say that everyone is excited af about this new cheesecake flavor. I can guarantee you that you will see it on your Insta at least 15 times at the end of the month. 

Calling all men, I'm ready for cheesecake. 

Listen to the Internet and freaking lose it. This cheesecake is gonna be lit. 

How Can You Try It?

The Cheesecake Factory is releasing the Celebration Funfetti Cheesecake on July 30 for National Cheesecake Day, and it will be added to their regular menu. If you go on July 30 or 31, your cheesecake will be half priced (so more cheesecake for less). 

If you can't wait until the 30th for the Celebration Funfetti Cheesecake, make these funfetti cheesecake bites or funfetti cheesecake cookie cups at home right now.