It's not only the good quality of the food and immense variety of plates (seriously, more than 250) that makes The Cheesecake Factory so special, but it's the experience itself. The warm ambiance, kind service, and sharing tons of food with great friends makes the experience uniquely delightful.

Since I've practically tried every one of the dishes, I picked a few of my favorites and ranked them to help you choose from the overwhelming menu. 

Warm Honey Wheat and Black Bread

chocolate, sweet
Estefi Kühne

The best way for a restaurant to instantly earn a special place in my heart: the bread. Make sure to ask your waiter to bring it freshly warm and soft to start off your meal right.

Off to a good start: 8/10

Fried Macaroni and Cheese

chicken, sauce, cheese
Estefi Kühne

One of my personal favorites and a good starter to share with a friend. These come served over a creamy Marinara Sauce and are heavenly. 

Worth every calorie: 9/10

Thai Lettuce Wraps

vegetable, salad, sauce, peanut
Estefi Kühne

If you're feeling healthy, these are the perfect option. With plenty of delicious options to add in the wrap, you can't go wrong with these. Mix and match the sauces and add-ons to personalize it to your tastebuds. 

#SpoonTip: If you're like me, who likes a little more protein, order it with extra chicken (more chicken strips = more wraps).

Another great starter: 9/10

Luau Salad

salad, lettuce, vegetable, chicken, cheese
Estefi Kühne

An exotic, fresh Hawaiian taste that will have you hooked immediately. It's light and flavorful and can be a great option if you're trying to save room for dessert.

Definitely can't find this anywhere else: 10/10

Falafel Salad

salad, chicken, rice
Estefi Kühne

If you're vegetarian/vegan, or if you're just looking for a tasty ethnic dish, this is the perfect super salad that brings tons of taste and freshness. 

Solid: 8/10

Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta

Estefi Kühne

Not your everyday pasta dish. This Cheesecake Factory original creation is nothing short of a salty and spicy fiesta in your mouth.

For Uniqueness: 9/10 

Chicken Piccata

chicken, lemon, sauce
Estefi Kühne

If you're looking for a complete meal with low calories, this plate will be the perfect match for you. Another amazing entree, the delicious lemon sauce gives it a light and tasty touch.

A great go-to: 8/10

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake

peanut butter, peanut, butter, chocolate, cake, cream, chocolate cake, cheesecake
Estefi Kühne

The name and the dessert are quite a mouth full. This choice (out of the many cheesecakes) is seriously heaven on earth. The delicious texture and flavor you're gonna want it all to yourself. 

Hands down: 10/10

These top pics of mine are just a complement of TCF experience. Between the food, service and great company, I'm not sorry to say that this has become a once-a-week experience for me. But on the bright side, I'll never run out of options! Next time you're overwhelmed by the novel that is The Cheesecake Factory menu, check this out for some tested and approved tips.