Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is an event held at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom on select nights from September 2nd-October 31st from 7 pm-12 am. This even is perfect for all ages, and costs $60 - $80. For someone who loves Disney and Halloween as much as I do, attending this party was an absolute dream come true! Getting to see and interact with Disney villains, seeing the "Boo To You" parade, and getting to taste great halloween treats were definitely the highlights of the night.

Here are some of the best spooky snacks you'll find at Walt Disney World's Halloween Party this year. 

1. Spider Cupcake 

A photo posted by Kelly Frisch (@kayfresh19) on

This creepy crawly treat is actually really sweet. The cupcake comes in either vanilla or chocolate at Main Street Bakery, and may even be too cute for you to eat.

2. Worms and Dirt 

chocolate, cream, ice, cupcake, butter
Danielle Sciarrino

Also sold at Main Street Bakery, this pudding-stuffed cupcake will satisfy any chocolate lover. It's so good that you won't have any qualms about eating gummy worms on a cupcake.

3. Pumpkin Spice Cupcake

Who says pumpkin spice is just for lattés? This enchanting treat can be found at Gaston’s Tavern in Fantasyland, and tastes even better than the fodder you buy at Starbucks.

4. Ghoulish Strawberry Lemonade Slushy

Strawberry Lemonade Slushies are great on their own, but now they have gummy worms. Candy and a frozen treat, what could be better? Find this gummy drink at Friar’s Nook in Fantasyland.

5. Candy Corn Cotton Candy

A photo posted by @two_chicks_and_churrosticks on

This treat is sure to give you that perfect Halloween sugar rush with its fluffy, thin strands of sweet heaven. Be sure to keep an eye out for stands selling these around the park.