When you're busy and don't have time to prepare a well- balanced meal every day, protein bars can be a lifesaver. However, with so many types of bars on the market, it can be hard to decide which one is best for you. To solve this problem, I put together a list of bars that are perfect for any type of person. Here's what protein bar you should have, based on your diet or daily habits. 

Dive Bar: Best For Coffee Drinkers

For those who need their morning caffeine, Dive Bar has created a protein bar that includes 90 grams of caffeine to give you energy, along with 18 grams of protein to fill you up. Not only are they great for you, but they taste incredible, and come in tons of creative flavors. I've tried the Trash Can Cookie and Chocolate Chip Cookie flavors — both were incredible. 

OOH SNAP Crispy Protein Bars: Best For Rice Krispies Treat Lovers

If you're a fan of gooey and crunchy Rice Crispy Treats, you will fall in love with Snap Nutrition's OOH SNAP Crispy Protein Bars. These bars come in three flavors: Vanilla Marshmallow, Chocolate Peanut, and Caramel Pretzel. Each one is better than the next, and with 15 grams of protein and only 160 calories, you'll feel full until your next meal. 

Detour Bar: Best For People Who Are Gluten-Free

If you eat gluten-free, but are searching for a great protein bar, look no further than Detour Bar's Simple Bars and Smart Bars. They are available in amazing flavors, and are packed with protein, fiber, and are low in sugar. My personal favorite is the snack-sized Salted Caramel Cookie Dough Simple Bar. Clocking in at only 110 calories with a whopping 10 grams of protein, I can confidently say it was worth every bite.

Quest Nutrition: Best For People With a Sweet Tooth

For anyone whoever craves something sweet, but doesn't want to ruin their healthy diet, Quest Nutrition has your back. Quest makes three different lines of bars, but their original protein bars are my favorite. They come in 22 different flavors that are all equally mouthwatering. My favorites, however, are the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and the Blueberry Muffin flavored bars. With only around 200 calories and 21 grams of protein, these bars will satisfy your sweet tooth and your hanger.

Sunwarrior: Best For Vegans

Vegans, rejoice! Sunwarrior is making great-tasting, low-sugar bars, packed with 17-19 grams of plant-based protein. These bars come in four different flavors: Salted Caramel, Coconut Cashew, Blueberry Blast, and Cinnamon Roll. The flavors are all on point, and have a great dense texture. They are all under 252 calories, so you don't have to feel guilty about eating something that tastes so good.

22 Days Nutrition: Best For People Who Eat Organic

Made with all organic ingredients, 22 Days Nutrition bars are plant-based, loaded with superfoods, and contain 15 grams of protein. The bars are perfectly dense and chewy, and with four amazing flavors, there's nothing not to love. The bars come in Salted Caramel, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, Chunky Peanut Butter, and Fudge Brownie. While you might feel like it's too good to be true, 22 Days' product line is all organic and under 170 calories.

#SpoonTip: Vegans will also love this bar as it's made with plant-based protein. 

G2G: Best For Nut Butter Lovers

With either peanut butter or almond butter listed as the first ingredient in each of their bars, G2G makes bars perfect for any nut butter lover out there. Their bars come in amazing flavors, like Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip and Almond Coconut. Each bar has 300 calories and 18 grams of protein to fill you up and make sure you stay satisfied. The ingredient list is also full of natural and healthy ingredients, like coconut oil and raw honey. Keep in mind, although they're made with nuts, they also include whey protein, so vegetarians and vegans, beware!

PROBAR: Best For Super Food Lovers

If you are a lover of super foods that benefit your body, you will love that PROBAR makes bars packed full of ingredients like chia and flax seeds, which not only add nutrients, but great flavor and texture. I tried both of PROBAR's Base and Meal bars, which both come in tons of amazing flavors. My personal favorite bar was the Mint Chocolate Base Bar, which tasted exactly like a Thin Mint cookie and packed a whopping 20 grams of plant-based protein.

Perfect Bar: Best For People Who Like Clean, Non-GMO Ingredients 

Not only are they gluten-free and packed full of amazing flavor, but Perfect Bars are all made from non-GMO ingredients, like organic peanut butter and organic honey. The bars are also made with over 20 superfoods that add extra nutrients and help to create a truly perfect bar, like egg, dark chocolate, and almonds. These bars come in 12 different flavors, each with peanut butter or almond butter as their first ingredient. My favorite flavor is the Peanut Butter, which has a rich flavor and 17 grams of protein to keep you going. 

With so many to choose from, there really is a protein bar for everyone. Try one or try them all, depending on the day. No matter which you decide to try, you will not be disappointed.