A very sad time of the year is fast approaching. Those weeks when all your favorite shows have the best episode of the season, extremely shocking that leave you wanting for more all summer long.

Here’s a list of what you should be drinking while watching your favorite tv show so you can try to forget those dark days ahead of you.

Grey’s Anatomy – Tequila Shots

finale

Photo courtesy of spoonuniversity.com

This Shonda Rhimes show is a roller coaster of emotions. For the past 12 seasons we have loved it and hated it, you know what that reminds me of? My relationship with Tequila. We love to hate it but we all secretly just love it. Plus, it’s what Christina Yang and Meredith would do.

If you aren’t a fan of shots then try making your own tequila infused salsa and feel good about it because of tequila’s health benefits.

Jane the Virgin – Coffee

Like many Hispanic families the Villanueva girls are real coffee drinkers. Whether you are team Michael or team Rafael, on May 16 sit back and enjoy a perfect cup of coffee or give it your own twist and enjoy some cold brew coffee and be happy that your life is nothing like this telenovela.

Scandal – Red Wine

You cant watch Scandal without a big Olivia Pope glass of wine. Now pretend like you are a gladiator solving all the problems in DC or sit down, relax and drool every time Jake is on screen. During the summer while you are having scandal withdrawals try making this red wine smoothie.

How to Get Away with Murder – White wine

finale

Photo by Brittany Johnson

Have a classy night in with your friends, watching this Shonda Rhimes show and sipping some white wine. Impress your friends by pairing your wine with some cheese.

American Idol – Champagne

April 7th is the end of an era. After 15 seasons, Ryan Seacrest will finally be out of one job (not that he needs it.) Nevertheless, American Idol had a great run and if you watch the finale as the last winner is announced you should celebrate with some classy champagne.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt – Beer

finale

Photo by Kyle Bauer

Yeah this is a premiere, but also a finale ’cause you will probably binge watch it in one day. Beer and Netflix are the perfect pair. If you are not sure what beer to drink, take this quiz.

finale

Gif courtesy of marieclaire.com

The Good Wife – Margarita

finale

Photo by Katherine Richter

Prepare yourself for their last episode, ever. While you do this try to perfect your margaritas on the rocks and try to beat Alicia’s or mix it up with a honey jalapeño margarita.

finale

Game of Thrones – Literally anything

All right, I know this one is not a season finale yet, but come on you are going to need a drink in your hand to handle all those emotions when you find out if Jon Snow is dead or alive. I recommend you try the White Walker drink or any of these Game of Thrones inspired cocktails.

Remember to drink responsibly… and to never ever spoil a show for a friend.