We’ve found you weekly deals in Jacksonville, Florida for every night. No more sad dining hall meals; you’ve made it to the big leagues…of Jacksonville.

Monday: Native Sun ($2.99 cup of soup & baguette) & Sweet by Holly ($1 mini cupcakes)

jacksonville

Photo courtesy of nativesunjax.com

Try not to get caught up in all the healthy goodies on your way to the hot food! (It’s not easy I know. I now own a different healing perfume for all of my chakras??? ) In all seriousness though, Native Sun has some awesome deals on specialty foods you can’t get anywhere else. Go check it out.

jacksonville

Photo courtesy of sweetbyholly.com

If you need need an extra push to convince you to go, check out their drool worthy Instagram. I’m still trying to lose the weight I put on from these dollar cupcakes…

Tuesday: Salt Life (Sushi & Sake Tuesdays: $4 Sushi Rolls, $4 Sake, $2 Edamame, $2 Blue Moons & Island Punch) & The Pier Cantina & Sandbar ($2.50 tacos all day) & Mochi (get 15% off your purchase with a student ID)

jacksonville

Photo courtesy of saltlifefoodshack.com

Everybody knows Salt Life for their clothing and car stickers, but they also have a restaurant on the beaches so you can further live the salty lifestyle.

jacksonville

Photo courtesy of thepierjax.com

It’s Tuesday so you literally cannot finish your day unless you’ve had a taco. (Said every white girl ever. Guilty.) The Pier has a really fun atmosphere thats perfect any night of the week, but even better when you can get $2.50 tacos.

jacksonville

Photo courtesy of mymochi.biz

Go get you some frozen yogurt. Enough said.

Wednesday: Brucci’s at St. Johns (Wednesday • 5 – 9 PM: $5 all-you-can-eat apaghetti)

jacksonville

Photo courtesy of spoonuniversity.com

All you can eat spaghetti is like my greatest dream come true. Hump day just got a whole lot better.

Thursday: Al’s Pizza ($1 Yuengling pint or $1 glass of LaTerre Wine) & Brucci’s (Thursday • 4 PM – CLOSE: $1 slices, $1 drafts, $1 wines)

jacksonville

Photo courtesy of Al’s Pizza on facebook.com

The week is almost over and you’ve already had like three panic attacks. I can see that stress acne from here. Lets get some $1 wine.

jacksonville

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

You know those friends that always say they don’t have the money to go out with you? Not even for some pizza you say. No not even that they answer. Well now you can throw this deal in their face. You can pay $2 and get a slice of pizza and a drink so no more excuses, Tiffany!

Friday: Bahama Breeze (4 – 6 pm : 50% off appetizers & drink specials) & Native Sun (Friday: $4.99 grilled cheese & cup of soup)

jacksonville

Photo courtesy of bahamabreeze.com

You know you’re going to regret going to that party on an empty stomach. Stop here on the way for some half priced apps and let the weekend begin. Peep these delicious appetizers.

jacksonville

Photo courtesy of nativesunjax.com

Just like mom used to make, but better. Much better. You get to have your choice of three cheeses and then they present you with this fluffy delight you try to take home, but end up stuffing your face with in middle of 295.

Throughout the Week

Al’s Pizza: Monday through Friday (2 – 5PM) $1 Cheese Slice Pizza

Hurricanes Grill: Monday through Friday 2 – 5PM: $5 Burger & Domestic Beer

The Fish Company: Tuesday and Wednesday $5.99 a dz. oysters all day.