Who doesn’t love Sunday brunch after a crazy night with friends? Well our generation doesn’t mobilize for just any old plate of eggs and home fries. We prefer smoked salmon Benedict, avocado toast topped with chile oil, açaí bowls, and more. It also helps if each one of these delicious dishes is at a quaint but not-too-hipster restaurant that offers a unique and aesthetically pleasing room as well as perfect lighting for that food Insta.

Now, we don’t want you just #eatingfortheInsta though. Most importantly, we want you to enjoy your food as much as you possibly can. That’s why we’ve found all the spots that will have you and your followers in a foodgasm.

1. Eventide Oyster Bar: Portland, ME

brunch

Photo by Nina Oleynik

Eventide Oyster isn’t just only a late night oyster bar, it’s a seafood lover’s heaven. Take a stroll down Portland’s beautiful commercial street on your next Sunday morning to grab a beautiful and delicious brunch. A granite oyster bar, wooden tables, and enormous windows provide the perfect setting for a seafood photo that will have your followers salivating.

#SpoonTip: Order the lobster Benedict and caption “benedicted to this brunch.”

2. Nick’s on Broadway: Providence, RI

brunch

Photo by Walker Foehl

When in Providence, Nick’s is the place to be. It’s where Rhode Island twenty-somethings sip Bloody Marys as they wait to get into the bustling bistro. Nick’s offers new American riffs on classic French toasts and Benedict’s, but also offers outstanding seasonal specials.

#SpoonTip: Sit at the bar for great view of the masterful kitchen staff at work – it’ll make your wait to get into the restaurant much quicker! 

3. The Fresh Press: Portsmouth, NH

brunch

Photo by Walker Foehl

The Fresh Press in downtown Portsmouth makes you feel healthier before you’ve even taken your first wheat grass shot. The interior is bright and modern and the warm staff all look like they’ve just gotten back from a Lulu Lemon photo shoot. Each item on the menu is completely Insta-worthy, and make sure to use that #healthqueen hashtag.

4. Union: Portland, ME 

brunch

Photo by Walker Foehl

The brand new Union restaurant, located in the Press Hotel in downtown Portland, is sophisticated and satiating. The classy and posh dining area makes you to feel like you’re eating with Gatsby. Each plate is a work of art and almost (not really) too perfect looking to eat.

#SpoonTip: Union makes an excellent raspberry mimosa – perfect for that @drinksintheair pic!

5. Local 188: Portland, Maine

brunch

Photo by Madeleine Cohen

Local 188 is the home of many Portland locals on Sundays. This large and bright room is home to loud conversations of excellent food and drink. They offer many spanish inspired brunch items including huevos rancheros and a paella that’ll leave you planning your next vacation to Barcelona.

6. Hot Suppa!: Portland, ME

brunch

Photo by Nina Oleynik

Hot Suppa is the queen of comfort food. This tiny and warm breakfast joint is home to nationally a renowned corned beef hash (published in Bon Appetite), scrumptious fried green tomato eggs Benedict, and savory duck confit sweet potato hash. The staff makes everyone feel like a regular. This is a must and worth any wait.

#SpoonTip: Local 188 is directly next to Hot Suppa and a great place for a pre-brunch cocktail!

7. The Granola Bar of Westport: Westport or Greenwhich, CT 

brunch

Photo by Walker Foehl

The Granola Bar brings you very healthy while delicious food. They don’t have fryer or a stovetop! They use only the best ingredients, local & organic, and are committed to elevating casual dining. The Granola Bar prepares everything to order. Stop by this CT hotspot for yummy noms that might even make it on @eastcoastfoodies!

8. Street 360: Portsmouth, NH 

brunch

Photo by Walker Foehl

This restaurant is filled with eclectic and colorful bowls that are extremely delicious and photogenic. The restaurant itself is filled with creative graffiti and custom installations.

9. Laney and Lu Cafe: Exeter, NH 

brunch

Photo by Walker Foehl

This brand new cafe will satisfy your inner health nut. Pleasing to not only the eye but also the belly. Smoothie bowls, elixirs, and quinoa bowls are just the beginning of this vibrant and environmentally conscious menu. Get yourself here pronto.

10. Maine Squeeze Juice Cafe: Portland, ME

brunch

Photo by Walker Foehl

Who doesn’t love an açaí bowl insta? Channel your inner #basicbetch and be ready for your day with this superfood treat.

11. The Big Bean Cafe: New Market, NH

brunch

Photo by Walker Foehl

Sunny walls, local artwork, window herbs, colorful chalkboards and an enormous collection of mugs all contribute to this vibrant cafe. Try their special house-made fluffy pancakes topped with all the perfect goodies for that #foodporn photo.

12. Bayside American Cafe: Portland, ME

brunch

Photo courtesy of baysideamericancafe.com

One of Portland’s original brunch locations that has been doing lobster Benedict from day one. Try their cinnamon roll pancakes too!

13. Kismet Kitchen: Montpelier, VT

brunch

Photo courtesy of Bon Appetite

Their Portuguese Egg Bake was featured in Bon Appetite magazine, so you know it has got to be amazing. Located in beautiful Vermont this Green Mountain restaurant is doing farm to table right.

14. Dutch’s: Portland, ME 

brunch

Photo by Walker Foehl

Okay I promise this is the last Portland, ME spot (or second to last). Dutch’s is comfort food with an elegant twist. New to this foodie city, Dutch’s has quickly made a name for itself with bagels bursting with fresh locks as well as sticky buns bigger than your head.

#SpoonTip: Stacking bagels or breakfast sandwiches is always a good idea when food-gramming.

15. Jugos: Boston, Massachusetts

brunch

Photo by Walker Foehl

Jugos is right in downtown Boston and is a great spot for a quick yet super healthy and nutritious lunch or snack. Each menu item is gorgeous and completely healthy.  Their açaí bowls can be topped with almost anything and the avocado toast will meet any foodie’s expectations.

#SpoonTip: Caption Idea – “Açaí you spring.”

16. Flour Bakery and Cafe: Brookline, MA  

brunch

Photo by Walker Foehl

If it’s not one-of-a-kind and delicious, it’s not Tatte. This cafe is perfection and home to world class pastries as well as trendy avocado toasts and granola bowls. Nothing disappoints and the all white cafe is always photo shoot ready!

17. Central Provisions: Portland, ME

brunch

Photo by Madeleine Cohen

Named best new restaurant in Maine in 2015, Central Provisions is a must for not only dinner and lunch but also brunch! With only a few seats and no reservations, Central Provisions is a coveted spot on Sunday mornings. Try the roasted cauliflower or the fish sandwich pictured above and you will be more than satisfied.