We all love a good bottle of wine, just not the $30-or-more kind of bottle. Luckily, as winemaking techniques continue to advance, it is becoming easier to find a really good deal on a really good bottle. Now, you can go to the supermarket aisles before a night out and leave with a good wine that doesn't come in a box. After a dedicated and boozy hunt, I found the 15 best wines you can get for under $15.

This list has a couple of the best wines a college student can enjoy while staying on budget. Because we know that regardless of how stressed you've been this week, you just can't spend $40 on a bottle you are going to pair with a grilled cheese sandwich. 

15. Santa Rita Reserva Sauvignon Blanc

Made in: Chile

Price: $14.95

My review: I liked this wine a lot. Sometimes white wines can be a little too sweet for me, but not this one. This Sauvignon Blanc is perfect if you are looking for something light with a little acidity in the aftertaste. To truly appreciate it, I recommend pairing it with a nice salmon.

14. Gallo Family Vineyards White Zinfandel

Made in: California, USA

Price: $3.49

My review: White Zinfandel is one of my favorite grapes. This wine has a nice fruity flavor with just a hint of sweet in it. You really get more than what you pay for. This can be paired with pasta or even a burger. 

13. Cavit Pinot Noir

Made in: Italy

Price: $8.29

My review: Usually I’m not a very big fan of Pinot Noir, but this wine is so smooth and not at all bitter, that it won me over. This is definitely a wine that you can’t believe you can get for so little. To truly enjoy it, I think this wine should be paired with lighter meats. The body of the wine is not strong enough to override the strong flavors of a rich sauce or a wild meat.

12. Cupcake Vineyards Chardonnay

Made in: California, USA

Price: $8.99

My review: This is a very smooth wine with a nice citric aftertaste. This Chardonnay has the right balance between sweetness and acidity, and it creates a perfect combination that doesn’t disappoint anyone I’ve met. If you are looking for a nice white wine fit for any occasion, this is definitely the one you should try. This is the perfect wine to pair with a mild cheese or a vegetable dish.

11. Frontera Sauvignon Blanc

Made in: Chile

Price: $13.95

My review: If you are looking for a nice wine that you can enjoy while you get ready to go out, this is it. This Sauvignon Blanc earned its place as one of the 15 best wines you can get for under $15 due to its freshness and it's defining citric and acid flavor. For all you chocolate lovers out there, this is the perfect wine to pair with a rich chocolate bar.

10. Manon Côtes de Provence Rosé

Made in: France

Price: $14.99

My review: During summer time, rosés are in high demand. This fresh and juicy wine pairs perfectly with foods like salmons and vegetables, but can also be enjoyed by itself during warm days.

9. Carmen Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon

Made in: Chile

Price: $13.99

My review: This wine is really strong, so keep that in mind when you try it. Its flavor is very rich, but it was surprisingly sweeter than what I expected. Additionally, this wine also has a nice earthy aroma to it that really differentiates it from others. This wine should be paired with a nice steak.

8. Beringer White Zinfandel

Made in: California, USA

Price: $8.99

My review: This is one of my favorite wines. It goes perfectly with a lot of different foods and has a very nice and fruity flavor to it. This refreshing wine can be enjoyed by itself or as part of a cocktail. 

7. Felino by Viña Cobos Malbec

Made in: Argentina

Price: $14.11

My review: This wine is perfect for a BBQ, pasta night, or for anyone who is not a fan of rosés during summer. It is really sweet and has a little of a minty aftertaste that also pairs perfectly with cheeses. 

6. Frontera Moscato

Made in: Chile

Price: $5.84

My review: I'll admit I’m not the biggest fan of Moscato, but this really is wine you have to try. Even though this is a really sweet wine, its flavor can really be appreciated when paired with desserts, fruits, or even alone as a nightcap. 

5. Pisano Rio de Los Pajaros Pinot Noir 

Made in: Uruguay

Price: $14.99

My review: Even though I don’t usually pick red wines, this one earned its place as one of the best wines under $15 because it truly is one. This is a sweet wine that can be enjoyed on its own or with a meal among friends. This wine goes really well with a grouper or a snapper. 

4. Martín Códax Albariño

Made in: Spain

Price: $12.95

My review: This is perhaps one of the lightest and most refreshing wines on the list. As long as you drink it while it's really chilled, the light flavors of the wine perfectly complement either a heavy main course or a light entrée. 

3. Marqués de Riscal Rosé

Made in: Spain

Price: $10.23

My review: This wine has a nice fruity flavor with hints of berries. When chilled, this is a very rich and refreshing wine that can be enjoyed on its own. Even though it is a little acidic, it is still a very smooth wine. 

2. Line 39 Pinot Grigio

Made in: California, USA

Price: $11.00

My review: This light wine is very refreshing and well-balanced—it is not too acidic or too sweet. I do think its a little dry, so I recommend enjoying it on its own. 

1. Trapiche Extravaganza Red Blend

Made in: Argentina

Price: $14.95

My review: This wine is an interesting blend. By combining three different grapes in one wine, you truly do get more than what you paid for. Its flavor and aroma are unique due to its peculiar combination of berries and fruits. Perfect for pairing or even starting an evening. The blend makes the wine really versatile and can be paired with really anything.

Life is too short for bad wine. With this list, I hope I can make your next trip to the supermarket or wine store a little shorter and your wine list be a little longer.