I'm a pasta person. It's the first thing I order no matter which restaurant I'm going to. The Cheesecake Factory is no exception. However, some pastas are better than others. Here's a definitive ranking of the 12 best pastas at the Cheesecake Factory. 

12. Spaghetti and Meatballs

Photo via Cheesecake Factory

While their spaghetti and meatballs taste homemade and comforting, it isn't incredibly remarkable. If you're in the mood, definitely try it, but their other pastas are much more unique.

11. Shrimp Scampi

Photo via Cheesecake Factory

This is a must-try dish for shrimp fans. While this dish isn't quite as great as the other pasta on this list, it is still by far the best shrimp scampi I've ever tried, so put it on your to-eat list.

10. Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta

Photo via Cheesecake Factory

If you're looking for a little kick in your Cheesecake Factory dish, consider the Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta. The asparagus is so good and fresh, and it's a veggie I have never considered adding in an entree like this. Plus, the tortilla strips on top add an exquisite little crunch. 

9. Cajun Jambalaya Pasta

Photo via Cheesecake Factory

I love cajun flavors with anything, but dishes with pasta and chicken complement them the best. This dish may not be the best cajun dish money can buy, but it's certainly up there. It's easily one of the best pasta dishes at The Cheesecake Factory. 

8. Spicy Rigatoni Vodka Pasta

Photo via Cheesecake Factory

Whether you love to make the viral Gigi Hadid vodka sauce at home or opt for it on evenings out, you cannot go wrong with this iconic pasta and sauce pairing. While not super out of the box, it is a delicious, filling pasta for vegetarians. 

7. Evelyn's Favorite Pasta 

Photo via Cheesecake Factory

Named after Evelyn Overton, whose cheesecakes began the Cheesecake Factory, this pasta brings history to us. Evelyn's Favorite Pasta consists of rigatoni tossed with broccoli, oven-dried tomato, zucchini, roasted eggplant, peppers, artichoke, kalamata olives, onion, garlic, and pine nuts. As a plus, this pasta can easily be made vegan. Just ask for it with olive oil instead of butter, and sans cheese. 

6. Pasta Da Vinci

This pasta is truly a work of art and deserves its name. The star of this dish is the Madeira wine sauce, which is simply unforgettable. The chicken and mushrooms bring the pasta up to a downright legendary level.

5. Four Cheese Pasta

Photo via Cheesecake Factory

There's no such thing as too much cheese, and the Cheesecake Factory proves that with this four-cheese pasta. If you're curious, the cheeses included are mozzarella, ricotta, Romano, and Parmesan. 

4. Chicken Bellagio

Photo via Cheesecake Factory

Basil pasta may be simple, but in this case, it certainly steals the show. The combination with the chicken leaves you wanting more, even with the Cheesecake Factory's huge portions. 

3. Fettuccine Alfredo

Photo via Cheesecake Factory

While Fettuccine Alfredo may be pretty commonplace, it has a flavor that is completely irresistible and is my go-to at any restaurant. The Cheesecake Factory does a fantastic job and has one of my favorites. 

2. Farfalle with Chicken and Roasted Garlic

Photo via Cheesecake Factory

Roasted garlic is the cherry on top of any kind of pasta. It adds a type of depth you just can't get anywhere else. The Cheesecake Factory really shows they've got this down with their Farfalle with Chicken and Roasted Garlic

1. Louisiana Chicken Pasta

Photo via Cheesecake Factory

There's nothing better than some hearty chicken with a heaping serving of pasta, and that's why it's No. 1. Cheesecake Factory fulfills every pasta-related dream you've ever had with their Louisiana Chicken Pasta

If you're a Cheesecake Factory fan, go out and try every pasta on this list because it is worth it. Otherwise, pick one that looks good, and go with your gut. None of the best pastas at the Cheesecake Factory are going to disappoint.