Popeyes has a cult following and for good reason. You can smell that freshly fried chicken from the moment you pull into the parking lot. In Louisiana, where the competition is fierce, Spoon LSU called it one of the best fast food fried chicken spots in Baton Rouge

Even celebs like Nicki Minaj, Beyonce and the Kardashians love Popeyes. The Kardashian sisters practically broke the internet when they posted a picture of them eating the chicken on a private jet #goals. 

Admittedly, since I've been home from school for the summer, I've eaten Popeyes this entire week. So take it from me, these are definitively the 11 best foods that Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen has to offer.  

11. Chicken Po-boy

The Chicken Po-boy is pretty solid for a fast food sandwich. The chicken doesn't get soggy and it doesn't try too hard — it's simple. It's what you order when you're trying to soak up last night's alcohol.

10. Cinnamon Apple Pie

I was initially hesitant to try this apple pie, but this handheld treat succeeds where all other fast food apple pies fail. It is crispy on the outside and packed with gooey cinnamon and apples on the inside. It is throughly coated in cinnamon and sugar, and it's just absolutely delicious.

9. Ghost Pepper Wings

These aren't as killer as one might assume, but they are pretty tasty. It's usually hard for me to stray from my tried and true favorites, but these did not disappoint.

8. Mashed Potatoes 

The mashed potatoes are creamy and buttery. The gravy gives it that nice chicken flavor and it is not overpowering. Mashed potatoes and chicken just go together. 

7. Chicken Waffle Tenders 

To be honest, this one ranks so high because of the sauce. The chicken is great, but the Honey Maple dipping sauce really puts this one over the edge. Unfortunately, they only serve them at limited times. Popeyes, if you are reading this, please bring these back.

6. Red Beans and Rice

This does not taste like fast food. This is what you order when you're trying to be "healthy" and skipping the fries. Very solid.

5. French Fries

Popeyes fries are the best fast food fries, hands down. They have so much flavor and they keep their crunch. They taste good in every single dipping sauce or on their own. When I finish my fries, I steal my boyfriend's fries.

4. Spicy Tenders

I am obsessed with spicy tenders and BoldBQ and Blackened Ranch. Just because I love to dip these, doesn't mean they aren't good on their own. They always taste so fresh!

3. Bonafide Chicken - Spicy

This chicken is crispy, crunchy, and flavorful. The inside is so juicy and tender. As a spicy food lover, I wouldn't call this spicy, but just a bit more flavorful than the mild. Pair this with a drizzle of honey and you will be licking every last crumb off your fingers.

2. Biscuits 

A meal is not a meal without bread. The biscuits are salty and buttery and fluffy on the inside. If you sit one on a napkin, it leaves a grease spot. I may shave three years off my life every time I eat one of these, but it is worth every greasy bite. 

1. $5 Bonafide Big Box

The $5 Bonafide Big Box takes the cake. The only thing better than Popeyes is cheaper Popeyes. Every time they run this special, the amount of Popeyes I eat goes up exponentially. 

I dare you not to run out and get Popeyes right away. Whether it's that cajun seasoning or their fresh, never frozen policy, Popeyes is killing the fried chicken game. Why are you still reading this? Go out and get some chicken.