With the world series here, let’s talk baseball. Ballpark food has graduated from peanuts and Cracker Jacks. Americans have become more and more creative when it comes to the food being served at MLB baseball games. Check out the 10 most outrageous foods that I found.

1. Miller Park: Pulled Pork Parfait

At Miller Park, the Milwaukee Brewers' serve the famous Pulled Pork Parfait. For only $7, spectators can enjoy this delicious treat consisting of layers upon layers of pulled pork and mashed potatoes.  

2. Chase Field: D-Bat Dog

The Arizona Diamondbacks' "D-Bat Dog" is an 18-inch corn dog stuffed with cheese, jalapeños, and bacon and is served with a pound of fries. Why would anyone try to make an 18-inch corn dog? The concession stand explains that it looks like a baseball bat so this is the perfect stadium food. Arizona fans go wild over this $25 treat, serving nearly 300 per game!

3. National's Park: StrasBurger

The Washington Nationals' "StrasBurger" weighs eight pounds and contains ground brisket, short ribs, shredded lettuce, sliced tomatoes, sliced red onions, pickle chips, is topped with a special sauce and is served with a cone basket of fresh cut fries.

Nationals Park offers this hefty meal for $59 and intend for it to serve eight fans at once.  

4. Oriole Park: The Walk Off

Oriole Park at Camden Yards serves their hot dog known as "The Walk Off," with a slight Maryland twist. You guessed it—crab. Baltimore fans order a Old Bay Roma sausage covered in Old Bay crab dip on a pretzel roll for $15.  

5. PNC Park: The Closer

Pittsburg fans order a triple decker grilled cheese known as “The Closer” at PNC park. "The Closer" is named after former Pirates player Jason Grilli, who now plays for the Toronto Blue Jays.

This $14 grilled cheese consists of candied bacon, a granny smith apple, and nine different cheeses: provolone, mozzarella, parmesan, Gouda, cheddar, pepper jack, swiss, blue and feta. Sorry to all those who are lactose intolerant, but you might have to skip out on this one. 

6. Globe Life Park: Totally Rossome Broomstick

A photo posted by MLB Food (@mlbfood) on

The Texas Rangers' famous “Totally Rossome Boomstick” is a 24-inch hot dog served under nachos, smoked brisket, pico, sour cream, and Doritos.

This hot dog was created to commemorate the Rangers’ Nelson Cruz’s bat and the "Totally ROSSome Nachos" were named after the Rangers rookie Robbie Ross. So together the Totally Rossome Boomstick is a $34 fun ballpark snack 

7. Tropicana Field: Fan vs. Food Burger

The “Fan vs. Food Burger” is the signature dish served at Tropicana Field. Tampa Bay Rays fans enjoy this four-pound burger that comes with a pound of fries. There is also a challenge connected to this big burger: if a fan finishes this burger alone in 30 minutes, they win two tickets to another game and a t-shirt. Could get messy, but bring it on 

8. U.S. Cellular Field: Three-Pound Banana Split

The U.S. Cellular Field, home of the Chicago White Sox, sell a three-pound banana split. Imagine 12 scoops of vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry ice cream, topped with caramel, strawberry sauce, and chocolate syrup, banana, whipped cream, and of course, some cherries to top it off. This sundae is served in a full-sized batting helmet for $1.

9. Comerica Park: Poutine Hot Dog

A photo posted by Jesse Mathew (@onetjesse) on

The Detroit Tigers’ poutine hot dog consists of a serving of poutine, fries, gravy and cheese curds, all on top of a hot dog, resting within a larger-than-normal sized bun. Comerica Park's concessions put the typical side of fries on this ballpark meal.  

10. Great American Ball Park: Skyline Chili

At the Great American Ball Park, it’s always skyline time. Reds’ fans enjoy Cincinnati’s unique Skyline chili which is served over spaghetti or on a hot dog. This meal will fill you up for $6 at the game. 

The next time you find yourself at a baseball game with friends and family, try some of the outrageous food served at your local ballpark. When you make a short stop at the concessions, stray away from traditional baseball snacks and discover the unique options offered by your favorite team.