The moment that a tasty looking plate is set on the table, someone is snapping photos of it for Instagram.  No matter the time of day, you can find at least one foodgram in your feed. So Spoon gathered the top 10 most Instagrammable food and drinks of all time.

10. Avocado

Within the past few years, avocado's popularity has skyrocketed, both on and off the 'Gram. This fruit photographs well due to its vibrant color, which has landed it over 5,068,263 photos on Instagram! 

9. Burgers

Who doesn't love a juicy burger? The thicker the burger, the better the photo is for making friends jealous. That's why this food has been shared on Instagram over 7,329,434 times!

8. Strawberries

Strawberries are another popular fruit on social media. Their bold, red color scores it 11,290,887 photos across the 'Gram. 

7. Salads

Taking photos of salads is a great way to show your followers that you really are eating healthy. I mean, did you really make a New Year's Resolution if you didn't share it on social media? Salads are clocking in with a strong 12,070,473 photos.

6. Chicken

Ain't no thang but a chicken wang, amirite? But really, these are the most beautifully plated wings I have ever seen. I don't blame you for posting them, along with the other 14,301,109 photos.

5. Sushi

You knew it was coming. Everyone loves sushi, and if you don't you haven't had any good sushi. It's a popular photo op due to its unique shape and variety of colors and textures this food offers. It weighs in at 16,151,271 photos.

4. Ice Cream

My one true love is ice cream. There will never be anything else that can live up to its standards and this is true for many people. That's why there are over 23,287,990 photos of ice cream shared on Instagram. 

3. Pizza

So yes, this is technically the most instagrammed food of all time, but I cheated and threw some drinks into the mix. Just about anyone can appreciate a hearty slice of pizza. Even vegans love it! Instagram is a better place with pizza and has over 23,563,433 photos of it across the app!

2. Wine

At the end of the day, all you really want is to relax with a glass (or bottle) of wine. Even pictures of it will suffice. This is the case for over 25,847,601 occurrences. 

1. Coffee

It's not just the hipsters that are constantly drinking coffee. This obsession is REAL with over 60,156,204 photos of coffee across Instagram! 

There you have it, the 10 most Instagrammed food and drink of all time. Do you agree with this list? I'm a little salty that tacos didn't make the cut.