Starbucks is home to over-priced coffee beverages, with the Frappuccino being no exclusion. I love the idea of transforming a hot beverage into cold, crushed ice — so I taste tested the top 10 most ordered Frappuccinos on the Starbucks menu, and ranked them by flavor.

Although I harp on the fact that the Dunkin' in my town is right across the street from Starbucks and sells the same cup of coffee for $4 less, coffee tastes way better when you have thirty different options of add-ins, not to mention secret menu formulations posted on the web.

10. Green Tea Creme 

lime
Alexandra Maglaras

This gorgeous green colored iced beverage was not what I expected. Imagine a plastic cup filled with cut up grass and milk...Interesting, to say the least. This is one of those beverages I prefer hot, but enough people have to like it cold for it to be one of the top sellers at Starbucks.     

9. Chai Creme 

coffee, milk
Alexandra Maglaras

The smell of a fresh pack of scented pine cones is the perfect way to describe what this Starbucks frappuccino tastes like. If you are ready for Christmas in a cup, this is the drink for you.    

#SpoonTip: Add a dollop of whipped cream. Whipped cream makes everything better. 

8. White Chocolate Mocha

coffee, milk, cappuccino, chocolate, mocha
Alexandra Maglaras

This Frappuccino is one of the newest additions to the Starbucks family. This iced beverage takes me back to my days as Girl Scout and tastes like a well-done s'more. This would go perfect for a chill night around the fire with some good company.  

7. Coffee

#spoontip: If you want a stronger coffee taste ask the barista to add shots of espresso.

coffee, milk, chocolate, beer
Alexandra Maglaras

This Coffee Starbucks frappuccino does not taste as much like coffee as I thought. If you're in the mood for a mild tasting caffeinated beverage, I would strongly recommend this one.  

#SpoonTip: If you want a stronger coffee taste ask the barista to add shots of expresso

6. Vanilla Bean

milk, cream, yogurt, chocolate, coffee, milkshake
Alexandra Maglaras

This is a personal favorite of mine, but is a basic item on the Starbucks menu. This beverage tastes like a vanilla bean milkshake from your favorite ice cream shop.  

#SpoonTip: Ask the barista to blend in chocolate chips and pump in two squirts of peppermint syrup. Shoutout to my best friend Erin for this amazing idea. 

5. Strawberries N' Creme 

chocolate, cream
Alexandra Maglaras

There are fresh slices of strawberries in this drink! Yes please—unless you're my roommate who is allergic to strawberries.

This is something I would kick back with at the beach on a sunny summer afternoon. I would highly recommend this if you want a Starbucks rendition of a Strawberry Daiquiri. You'll give it a 10/10.   

4. Caramel

coffee, milk, chocolate
Alexandra Maglaras

This kind of frappuccino leaves a delicious salty coffee aftertaste in our mouth. This caramel syrup flavor is the perfect of balance of sweet and salty. Whipped cream is a must for the frapp too, it brings all of the combining flavors perfectly together.  

3. Mocha

coffee, chocolate, milk, cappuccino
Alexandra Maglaras

Maybe it is due to the exquisite ice blending skills of Long Island Starbucks' baristas, but this light milk chocolate drink goes down super smooth. I couldn't stop drinking it and I had already drank seven other frappuccinos.   

2. Pumpkin Spice

coffee, milk, chocolate, cream, mocha
Alexandra Maglaras

This is the moment we have all been waiting for! As a pumpkin spice virgin, I was apprehensive about tasting this Starbucks frapp. The only thing missing from this sweet treat is some more cinnamon, other that that it was a total explosion of Halloween and Thanksgiving in my mouth.  

#SpoonTip: You can't call yourself a loyal Starbucks member if you haven't tried anything PS. I don't care how many stars you have. 

1. Java Chip

coffee, milk, chocolate, cappuccino, mocha
Alexandra Maglaras

For obvious reasons, Java Chip, is the top ranking Starbucks frappuccino. This mousse tasting chocolate chip milkshake is the perfect combination of happiness and comfort. This frapp caters to any needs: a bad breakup, a pre-birthday drink, a surprise for your roommate, or even a Netflix and chill sesh.