Ordering online has completely changed the way our generation shops for everything, including food. All that lies between you and a product is the click of a button. Craving Cheetos? Have them delivered straight to your door within a day or two. No time to go to the grocery store? No problem.

As a frequent online shopper and ice cream eater, I decided to pair these two passions together. This list includes 10 of my favorite companies to order ice cream online from, in terms of taste, texture, and available flavors. 

1. Jeni's 

Jeni's is definitely one of my favorites when it comes to creative flavors. As time passes, Jeni's has gotten more and more inventive, introducing flavors like Sweet Potato with Torched Marshmallows.

Personal Favorites: Salty Caramel, Bangkok Peanut

2. little g ice cream co.

little g ice cream co. was started by a 16-year-old girl with a passion for cooking and baking. This company is known for crazy flavor combinations, large portions, and best of all, for being homemade. 

Personal Favorites: Snack Attack, Coffee Toffee Caramel

3. Talenti Gelato & Sorbetto

Talenti may not exactly be considered ice cream, but their gelato and sorbetto is too good not to be featured on this list. Talenti has a variety of flavors, and each pint is aesthetically pleasing with a clear package.  

Personal Favorites: Caramel Cookie Crunch, Double Dark Chocolate

4. McConnell's Fine Ice Creams

After 70 years, McConnell's Fine Ice Cream is still making the smoothest ice cream on the market. Their melt-in-your-mouth flavors range from simple Sweet Cream, to much more sophisticated flavors like Earl Grey Tea and Shortbread Cookies. 

5. Ample Hills Creamery

Named after the hills the cows in Brooklyn used to graze on, Ample Hills Creamery makes unique ice cream flavors. Ample Hills ice cream stands out because they pasteurize their own bases, which allows them to infuse flavors and makes for a complex and interesting taste. 

6. Salt & Straw

Salt & Straw originated in Portland but can now be found in Los Angeles and San Francisco with nationwide online delivery. At just $65 dollars a month, their pint of the month club is a great gift for any adventurous ice cream eater. Check out their amazing seasonal flavors, like Bone Marrow & Smoked Cherries.

Personal Favorite: Oregon Honey Rocky Road

7. Steve's Ice Cream

Steve's Ice Cream is made with organic coconut cream and is completely dairy-free. This ice cream is incredibly creamy in texture and it's a great option for those who are lactose intolerant or have a dairy allergy.

Personal Favorites: Burnt Sugar Vanilla, Speculoos Cookie Butter

8. Graeter's

Graeter's is well-renowned for having delicious hand-crafted ice cream. They use the French Pot Method to make their ice cream, and they finish the process by hand packaging each of their pints. 

Personal Favorites: Cheese Crown, Dutch Milk Chocolate

9. Gelato Fiasco

Gelato Fiasco uses only the finest ingredients and never sacrifices cost for quality. This company is unique compared to other gelato companies in that they make their bases from scratch, which makes their flavors intense and delicious. 

Personal FavoritesTorched Marshmallow S'more, Espresso Chip

10. Halo Top Creamery

Halo Top ice cream is a great low-calorie option; it's creamy, it's not too sweet, and it comes in a variety of fun flavors. Halo Top uses stevia as their main sweetener, and they pride themselves on their high protein and low fat content

Personal Favorites: Oatmeal Cookie, Birthday Cake

This is a list of some of my favorite places to order ice cream online, but there are many more to discover. Check out some of these websites next time you're in need of ice cream but want to stay in your PJs.