Do you like food?
Do you like to have a good time?
Do you want to gain valuable, resume-worthy experience?

Pay attention, because this opportunity might be for you!

Texas Spoon University is a publication for students by students about everyone’s favorite thing: food. Spoon was created based on the grounds that eating is a social activity. Some of the best memories in college are created around food, from chopped competitions to dollar margarita night, and we have created a platform to share these wonderful experiences.

We work as a team to create and promote fun, interesting articles that appeal to the college audience. We also host really cool, food-related events on and around campus. (Check out what went down at our launch party!)

Spoon is a network of eaters and adventurers. We hang out, we eat food and we gain real world writing and marketing experience. We also love meeting other people that think the way we do, so if this sounds fun to you, consider joining us!

We are looking for writers and people to join the marketing team. Applications (linked below) are due October 26!

Writing Application
Marketing Application

We hope to hear from you soon,

The Texas Spoon Team

Want to know more about us? Check out this article that was featured in the Daily Texan.