What is the common factor behind hundreds of awful drunk decisions, deadly hangovers, and nights that will never be remembered? You either love it or want to vomit at the thought of it. Grab your salt and a couple of limes, we're talking tequila.

Some of you might be salivating at the thought of a quality, classic margarita, while others probably haven't stopped gagging since reading the word "tequila." Yet, even though this liquor may seem like it's the stuff of nightmares, there are a few tequilas that would make even the bravest drinkers think twice before taking a shot. 

1.  Dulce Vida Blanco: 50% ABV

If you can get past the intense flavor of blanco tequila in general, this 100-proof liquor is rumored to be one of the better tasting ones. Dulce Vida Blanco's minty sensation is far more soothing to your taste buds compared to the bitter sting of many other tequilas. 

2. Pueblo Viejo Blanco 104: 52% ABV

This particular brand tastes sweet and smells super citrusy as well. Both of those qualities could make Pueblo Viejo a potential alternative to your usual go-to brand of tequila. That being said, I personally think that it would be ideal to use to make these watermelon margaritas.

3. El Luchador: 55% ABV

"Luchador" means "fighter" in English, which truly says something about this tequila's strength. It's both sweet and savory, but considering that it's 110-proof, I wouldn't suggest shots of this just for the hell of it. Maybe try it in this tequila-infused salsa recipe instead. 

4. Tapatio Blanco 110: 55% ABV

The creator of Tapatio 110 calls this his "game-changer." It has a very distinct peppery taste to it, which is definitely not for the faint of heart. But what I'm getting from that description is that this spicy margarita recipe would be sensational with this tequila.

5. Sierra Silver Tequila: 75% ABV

Honestly, I wouldn't suggest coming near this one with a ten-foot pole. It's nicknamed "The Rock That Bites," and at 150-proof is anyone really surprised why? After a shot of Sierra Silver, you'll likely end your night in a corner of the bar wearing a sombrero that is eerily similar to the one that's on the quirky top of the bottle. 

While these particular products may bring a whole new meaning to getting lost in the sauce, it should be mentioned that tequila can help you live longer and lose weight too. That doesn't mean chug as many margs as you can stomach, but it's good to know this agave-liquor isn't all bad.