Can’t decide what to snack on? Well, now you don’t have to. Let the stars align and make the decision for you.

Aquarius (January 22-February 21) – Trail Mix

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of pixabay.com

Trail mix can be just as eccentric and friendly as the Gemini. Open to multiple (often innovative) variations, trail mix is perfect for the snacker who needs lots of energy for all the time they spend deep in thought. 

Pisces (February 22-March 21) – Salted Caramels

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of pixabay.com

True to its few ingredients, salted caramels will please the Pisces like no other snack due to their taste and to their simplicity. The perfect balance between sweet and salty, these caramels are perfect for both solo snacking and for sharing, which the Pisces is known for doing often as they are so friendly and caring.

Aries (March 22-April 19) – Granola Bars

zodiac sign

Photo by Alex Tom

Aries are known for being adventurous, independent, bold, and brave, which match perfectly with the granola bar. A singular unit, the granola bar will give you everything you need to continue on your courageous journey through god knows what.

Taurus (April 20-May 20) – Cookies

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of pixabay.com

There is nothing more comforting and indulgent than warm cookies (with a cup of milk, of course). This reliable snack will perfectly sooth the Taurus’s sweet tooth and remind them of the finer things in life while simultaneously appeasing the stubborn side of the Taurus because damn it, when a Taurus wants a cookie, a Taurus wants a cookie.

Gemini (May 21-June 21) – Chips

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of pixabay.com

Like Geminis, chips are very versatile, easy-going, and adaptable. Have some potato chips? Throw some hot sauce on there. Or maybe grab some sour cream and onion chips, or sea salt and vinegar, it doesn’t really matter to you, as long as some sort of chip snackage is happening. Plus, you can even make healthy chips, if that’s your thing. 

Cancer (June 22-July 22) – Donuts

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of pixabay.com

Cancers are known to be loving and friend-oriented, meaning that they are the most likely to bring a big ol’ box of donuts to the next hang out sesh. Plus, the fluffiness and sweetness of donuts are perfect for symbolizing the compassionate sensitivity of a cancer. 

Leo (July 23-August 22) – Ice Cream

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of pixabay.com

The daring Leo wants a snack that is bold and creative, which ice cream delivers, especially with crazy flavors that push the boundaries of common flavors. For example, Ben & Jerry’s That’s My Jam, Karma Sutra, or Hazed and Confused ice cream flavors are the perfect delicious, and spotlight-grabbing snack for a leo.

Virgo (August 23-September 22) – Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans

zodiac sign

Photo by Grace Goettman

Clever and meticulous, Virgos tend to be very driven and therefore need a little boost every now and then, plus some chocolate as a kind of reward. The caffeine of the espresso balanced with the sweetness of the chocolate make the perfect snacking match for the intelligent virgo who is always on the go. 

Libra (September 23-October 23) – M&M’s

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of pixabay.com

M&M’s are perhaps the most iconic chocolate, making them the ultimate indulgence that has been around forever. The multitude of colors, and now flavors, that exist now may make the Libra a little weary, as they are quite indecisive, but overall the easy-going and likable nature of M&M’s matches the Libra perfectly. 

Scorpio (October 24-November 21) – Wasabi Peas 

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of wasabi-peas-commons.wikimedia.org

Just like scorpios, wasabi peas pack a punch and are very true to what they are, even if just from the outside they don’t look like much. The self-reliance of the scorpio is mirrored in the uniqueness of this snack and the spice of the wasabi is just as powerful as the scorpio.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21) – Cereal

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of pixabay.com

Maybe it’s the sugar or maybe it’s the nostalgia, but there is no other snack quite as cheerful, comforting, and straightforward as cereal, making it the perfect snack for the honest and loving sagittarius. And, even though it’s not the most daring treat, the multitude of options available make it kind of like an adventure. 

Capricorn (December 22-January 21) – Hummus and carrots

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of pixabay.com

This practical snack will get you back on track because capricorns are always working hard and are extremely ambitious, meaning they need some solid fuel to keep them going. Plus, the capricorn’s stubbornness means that you’re not interested really in anything too fancy. If you were, well then you’d be making a meal instead of just snacking, eh?