There is an absurd amount of Dorito flavors. Each flavor has its loyal fans, but your favorite can actually provide an inside look into the type of person you are. Maybe you think you're the life of the party, but only your choice of chips can tell. So, pick your favorite Doritos chip flavor and find out which type of party animal you really are. 

Nacho Cheese

Nacho Cheese is the most classic and popular Doritos flavor, like you. You are the life of the party. Like Nacho Cheese, everyone knows who you are, and they look for your presence at all social gatherings. Honestly, it's not really even a party without you. Everyone wants you to be — you know how to have a good time.  

Cool Ranch

Like Cool Ranch, you're a chill af. You're a regular partygoer and everyone knows who you are, but you know you don't have to be the life of the party to make a presence. You're just so... cool. You're friendly with everyone, but usually stick to hanging out with your immediate crew. There's no way anyone's going to see you dance, but you still slip the DJ a few banger requests. 

Spicy Nacho

You’re pretty similar to Nacho Cheese, except you always go a little harder at the party. You’re usually the one who's doing pulls of liquor and gets the dance floor started. Then, you lose your phone and none of your roommates know where you are until you stumble back home alone at 2 am with an entire pizza in hand and say, "top night, amirite?" You'll definitely wake up with a pounding headache tomorrow. Party on Spicy Nacho, party on.

Midnight Taco

Tacos at Midnight Doritos

runnr_az on Flickr

This flavor might be discontinued, but it doesn't make it any less great. If it's your favorite, your mottos is "better late than never!" You're all about the pregame and always show up to the party just as it's winding down, basically, just in time to go to the bars. Your friends are always texting you, "where r u?" and you respond, "almost there," while you finish putting on your eyeliner with a mixie in hand. They know you're lying, but they love you anyways and know you'll get there eventually, and yes, you'll be down for post-party chilling. 

Spicy Sweet Chili

Spicy Sweet Chili — you are the dancer of the group. You know how to dance to any song, whether it be fast or slow. As soon as you get to the party, you hit the dance floor and show everyone how to twerk. Sometimes, you even break out into a routine, and don't worry, you can watch it back on a couple of your friends' Snapchat stories the next day. You're somehow shocked when the lights turn on and you realize you're one of the last one's there. 

Fiery Habanero

You love to be the center of attention. Whether you're dancing on a table or telling a crazy story to a circle of friends, you know how to get people to pay attention. You're pretty loud, too, but that's only because you have to shout over the music to tell your friends to "watch this!" When you're not in the room, people love to talk about you and you kind of love it. At least you're giving them something to talk about. 

Any Flavor of Doritos Jacked 

Most people don't even know these exist. If this is your Doritos of choosing, you probably think of yourself as the trendsetter of the group, but in reality, you're just older than everyone else there. You basically taught everyone there how to properly shotgun their drinks and how to rally after a darty, but that's because you've had more years of experience. You know how to bring the hype, and everyone looks to you for where to go next. 

Sweet Chili Pepper 

You are the DJ at the party, Sweet Chili Pepper. People love to pop and lock it to your playlist because you always mix it up and keep it interesting. Like your favorite Doritos flavor, your next song choice is always unexpected, but like, really really good. You always play the latest hits, but your favorite song to end the night is "You Make My Dreams Come True" by Hall and Oats.

Salsa Verde

Sorry, but who has ever heard of Salsa Verde? Like your fave flavor, no one probably knows who you are when you show up to the party. But you don't care, you don't know them either — you're a party crasher. You have a fiery personality, so it's not hard for you to make friends anywhere you go. You're there for the drinks, the chips and the #mems.

Roulette

Generally, you're pretty tame. You like to sit back in the corner, sometimes chat up a couple people by the food, and watch the videos of your dog that your mom sent you earlier. Everyone thinks you're shy, but really, you're just kind of bored. But when you're favorite song just happens to come on, you unexpectedly bust a move. And you're like, a professional dancer — who knew!? 

There's a party animal inside of all of us, but maybe now you understand just what type you are. And if you don't like to party, well, then, there's always chips.