Not only is Taylor Swift a super talented singer and songwriter (and the world's top-earning celebrity in 2016), but she also possesses some pretty awesome kitchen skills. Taylor is an avid baker and a major foodie, which is pretty clear if you go through her Instagram account. Read on to get a glimpse of some of Taylor's best food-related Instagram posts. 

1. When she had a "by myself cupcake-making party"

This is definitely my kind of party. 

2. When she showed us what her After-After Parties look like

Any time is a good time for pizza and onesies. 

3. When she casually drank orange juice with Lorde

Taylor loves her OJ. Just look at that glass, full to the brim. Actually, this picture is making me a little nervous because THE JUICE IS TOTALLY ABOUT TO SPILL, TAYLOR.

4. When she documented her love for baking cookies

I think it's safe to say Taylor might have a thing for cookies—but don't we all? If you want to bake like Taylor, check out the chocolate chip cookie recipe that she claims was "a real turning point" in her life. She's also shared recipes for pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and chai sugar cookies

5. When she ate cereal with Hailee Steinfeld and her VMA Moon Man

It feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight.

6. When she showed off her sweet dressing room snacks

Everyone loves gummy worms

7. When she celebrated St. Patrick's Day in the best way possible—with doughnuts

I donut know about you, but I think this is a pretty great way to celebrate anything. 

8. When Blake Lively gave Taylor the best birthday pie ever

The perfect pie for a cat lady

9. When she woke up at 1 pm and made buckwheat crepes

Fancy.

10. When Taylor and her girl squad made a flag cake on the Fourth of July

Taylor is such a huge fan of Ina Garten's flag cake recipe that she's made it two years in a row

11. When she showed us her baking skills in action

Our girl Taylor totally understands that one of the best parts about winter is the baking. There's nothing like the smell of peppermint chocolate cookies wafting through the house on a cold, snowy day.