As I bite into a Taco Bell Crunchwrap, my eyes roll back and I have no regrets. There's just something about the hexagonal shaped, greasy fast food item that gives me all the feels. (At least, when I'm drunk and stumbling into Taco Bell at 2 am.) Taco Bell has been testing new items, such as loaded French fries, Chicken Chips, and the surprisingly fresh Naked Chicken Chalupa. Now, the fast food chain is testing three new menu items in March, but only one stands out.

The Doritos Quesalupa Crunch

cheese, tacos
Photo courtesy of Constantine Spyrou

WTF is a Quesalupa and how are Doritos involved? Get this: a nacho cheese Quesalupa shell is wrapped around a Doritos Locos Taco. (I just heard you say "ew" out loud—give it a chance!) The taco shell is filled with beef, lettuce, and cheddar cheese. Damn, that's hefty. This item will be in testing from March 2nd-April 8th in Cincinnati, Ohio. That city can use a little extra spice this Spring. 

The Chicken Enchilada Burrito

pizza, salsa, cheese, tomato, bread, sauce, meat, chicken, burrito
Photo courtesy of Constantine Spyrou

This one seems boring after talking about that Quesalupa mashup, but it's just as filling. If you're in Flint, Michigan until April 8th, check out the Chicken Enchilada Burrito...which is TWO chicken tacos wrapped into one. Get it cheesy loaded style, with nacho cheese sauce, rice, sour cream, a three-cheese blend. 

The Caesar Crunchwrap

chicken quesadilla, vegetable, meat, cheese, bread, tomato, chicken, burrito
Photo courtesy of Constantine Spyrou

You know I love those Crunchwraps. Taco Bell decided to put a Caesar salad into one of these oddly shaped burrito, because why not? It's the clever way to eat salad with your hands. I wish I could get my hands on this, as it's made with steak or chicken, Caesar salad dressing, Parmesan, corn crisps, romaine lettuce, a three-cheese blend, and tomatoes. But this glorious item will only be available in Nashville, Tennessee until April 8th. 

I don't know about you, but drunk me is seriously jealous of Ohio, Michigan, and Tennessee. Taco Bell continues to take its creativity to the next level, proving nothing is impossible when making Mexican fast food.