Recently I received one of the world’s most amazing water bottles, the S’well. My roommate recently gifted it to me for my birthday and I have come to the conclusion that it is absolutely one of the best gifts I could have received and wish I had one for every day of the week.

S'well water bottle

Photo courtesy of @swellbottle on Instagram

S’well was founded by Sarah Kraus in 2010 to free the world of plastic water bottle usage. They support UNICEF and have donated $100,000 to the charity. They are also supporters of American Forests and Drink Up.

This amazing bottle keeps your drink cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours (and yes I’ve tried it and it totally works). It works because it’s made of double-walled, non-toxic, non-leaching, and BPA free stainless steel and is also vacuum-sealed. The mouth is wide enough to fit ice cubes and doesn’t spill every single time you take a sip.

S'well water bottle

One of the best things about the S’well is that the 25-oz. bottle can carry an entire bottle of wine (ayyy). So when you’re off somewhere and need your drank chilled, this is so perfect. Also, the bottle doesn’t condensate, so when the water is super cold, you would have no idea from the outside and the same thing goes for when it’s hot.

The S’well bottle is awesome and so helpful for those who constantly drink water or need a drink to keep warm all day. Depending on the size the prices range from $25 to $45, but it’s completely worth it.

S'well water bottle

Photo courtesy of swellbottle.com

#SpoonTip: These bottles are completely customizable. Not only does S’well encourage you to use their Chalk Ink pens to personalize, but they also do custom orders for organizations and companies