For some girls, GNC can be very intimidating. Stocked with all sorts of supplements and diet pills, it’s the bodybuilder’s playground. However, GNC is home to more than just the gym rats; it’s a place for anyone interested in their health.

So ladies, have no fear. Here are some supplements you can find on the shelves of GNC that will help keep your body healthy.

1. Fish Oil

GNC

Photo by Morgan Nagy

This supplement contains Omega-3 fatty acids, which are known to reduce the risk of heart disease. But that’s not all this supplement can do. It is also known to help keep your waistline slim and trim.

2. Calcium

GNC

Photo by Gregoire Durand

Calcium is a mineral that’s essential for life. It plays a huge role in strengthening your body’s bones and teeth, making it especially important for women. Osteoporosis is a serious health issue for older women. This bone-building mineral can help keep your body strong and healthy.

3. Vitamin C

GNC

Photo by Morgan Nagy

Most popularly known for its power to ward off sickness, Vitamin C has been suggested to help support immune system functioning. This powerful antioxidant plays a big role in destroying free-radicals, which are cell damaging molecules found in your body.

4. Vitamin D

GNC

Photo by Morgan Nagy

Sometimes called the “sunshine vitamin,” Vitamin D has countless health benefits. Research shows that it can help reduce your risk of breast cancer and provides protection against ovarian cancer and diabetes. Vitamin D also helps increase calcium absorption.

5. Biotin

GNC

Photo by Gregoire Durand

This vitamin is every girl’s dream. Not only is it known to strengthen your hair and nails and improve the health of your skin, but it also aids in metabolizing carbohydrates, fats and proteins.

6. Multivitamin

GNC

Photo by Gregoire Durand

A multivitamin will fill all the nutritional gaps in your diet. Unfortunately, our food choices are unable to supply our body with everything it needs. Taking a multivitamin is a great way to ensure your body is getting all the nutrients it needs to stay strong and healthy.

Interested in your health? Check out these related articles: