The internet is going crazy over this hair stylist in Dubai who decided to try the unthinkable and dye hair with Nutella. The stylist swears that the tasty dessert creates a brown color, somewhere in between a blonde and a light brown, like nothing anyone has ever seen. Personally, I don't know if I'd spend my money on something I can just grab out of my pantry, but hey, it might just be worth a shot.

Does It Actually Work?

It's hard to say unless you try it, but while watching all these crazy videos, I was stunned to see a beautiful brunette at the end of it all. Nutella has many oils in it, which helps nourish the hair and allows for a more shiny appearance. Who doesn't want their hair to look a bit more healthy? This might just be worth the big bucks.

Nutella, You're Not Alone

A ton of different kitchen items are also used to dye hair, such as Kool-Aid, different types of vinegars, and other strong staining liquids. This stylist really stepped outside the box when trying Nutella, but he hasn't stopped there. He's also used cotton candy, whipped cream, and even different spices to get that perfect color. I guess if a food is strong enough to stain your clothes, it can stain your hair, too.

Honestly, I might just have to book a flight to Dubai to get a load of this one. Sounds beyond weird, but maybe one day someone will be smart enough to bring it on over to the states. People are walking out of this one-of-a-kind salon lookin' good but... #Spoon tip: do NOT try this at home.