Imagine rolling up to Starbucks and paying for your Peppermint Mocha with a crystal studded gift card. This year, the coffee company came out with its limited edition 2016 holiday gift card, and its bedazzled with Swarovski crystals. Starbucks is only selling these for a limited-time on its website. The Swarovski encrusted holiday gift cards go for $200.00 with a $50.00 value on it.

Starbucks has a history of discretely selling rare and exclusive gift cards, reports Eater. In 2012, Starbucks teamed up with Gilt to make its first ever stainless steel holiday gift card. In 2013, it came out with a rose gold metal gift card. And in 2014, Starbucks designed a solid gold metal holiday gift card. Talk about swag.

Last year, Starbucks got creative and made its holiday gift card a Swarovski encrusted keychain. This year, its sticking with the bling. You can currently purchase the $200.00 gift card on Starbucks' website. It even has a whole Starbucks/Swarovski collection that includes mugs and ornaments.

coffee, tea
Photo courtesy of Starbucks.com

The best part about this year's edition of the fancy Starbucks gift card is that it's available to the people — while the McDonald's Gold Card and Chipotle Burrito Card are just for the celebs (#perks). The Starbucks/Swarovski holiday gift card is only available for a limited time. So if you must have one, act now. Or else, you might be able to find it overpriced on Ebay