Starbucks has officially dropped their 2016 holiday menu and I simply couldn't be happier. Hop, skip, run, and jump to your local Starbucks and start chugging those peppermint mochas. Your time has come. 

Caramel Brulée Latte

coffee, chocolate, milk, cream, sweet, cappuccino, espresso, mocha
Photo courtesy of Starbucks

This is damn dessert in a cup, and I have missed it oh so much. Espresso, steamed milk, and rich caramel brulée sauce, topped with whipped cream and shimmery caramel brulée topping—could you really ask for more?

Chestnut Praline Latte

coffee, espresso, milk, juice
Photo courtesy of Starbucks

This drink literally embodies the lyrics: "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire/Jack Frost nipping at your nose." Freshly brewed espresso and flavors of caramelized chestnuts come together with steamed milk, whipped cream, and spiced praline crumbs. I'm drooling over my keyboard.

Eggnog Latte:

coffee, milk
Photo courtesy of Starbucks

Truthfully, eggnog always freaked me out until I got my paws on one of these bad boys. Baristas start with a base of espresso and then combine it with rich steamed eggnog and milk with a healthy dusting of ground nutmeg. Yum.

Gingerbread Latte:

coffee, cream, cappuccino, espresso, milk, chocolate, mocha, sweet
Photo courtesy of Starbucks

This will take you back to your childhood of making gingerbread houses that you would never be allowed to eat, only look at until they went stale. Except you can actually enjoy this treat. Flavors of gingerbread are combined with espresso and steamed milk with a topping of whipped cream and ground nutmeg.

Peppermint Mocha

chocolate, mocha, cream, milk, coffee, hot chocolate, cappuccino, espresso
Photo courtesy of Starbucks

This is a classic as far as I am concerned. Do you even celebrate the holidays if you haven't downed a Peppermint Mocha? It tastes like peppermint bark, only warm and even tastier. It's fixed up with espresso and steamed milk that's sweetened with flavors of chocolate and peppermint. After that, it's all topped off with whipped cream and chocolate curls (a great touch).

Skinny Peppermint Mocha

coffee, milk, espresso, cappuccino
Photo courtesy of Starbucks

If you're trying to cut calories this holiday season, opt for a lighter version of the Peppermint Mocha made with nonfat milk, sugar-free peppermint syrup, and skinny mocha sauce. The Skinny Peppermint Mocha is 100 calories for a tall (12-ounce) beverage. Good for your waistline and your tastebuds.

So are you in the holiday spirit yet or what? This menu is only here a few months of the year so don't wait to get your fill. You can find me at any Starbucks, refilling my cup full of Gingerbread Lattes.