Less than a month ago, keto dieters were going crazy for the Starbucks' keto-friendly Pink Drink that swept over the Internet. Now, there's a new secret menu drink that's become increasingly popular among keto fans on Instagram. I'd like to introduce you to the unofficial keto-friendly Peach Citrus White Tea drink from Starbucks.

Starbucks' original Peach Citrus White Tea Infusion is a blend of fruit and botanical flavors, featuring peach flavor notes, mixed with their Iced White Tea. It's a royal yellow-colored refreshment that's meant to be served by itself over ice. The white tea blend has zero carbs and zero sugar, but due to the added liquid sugar cane, the drink is a no-go on the keto diet. 

It'd be easy to make it keto-friendly by substituting the sugar cane for sugar-free (SF) vanilla syrup, but keto-dieters decided to take it to another level by creating an all-new drink

With a couple added ingredients, keto fans created a keto-friendly Peach Citrus White Tea drink with a twist. To order this drink, it's recommended you ask your barista for unsweetened Peach Citrus White Tea with a splash of heavy cream, 2-4 pumps of SF vanilla syrup, no water, and light ice. But you're more than welcome to customize it any way you want to. Many have added their own twist to the mix by getting it blended, adding a pack of Splenda, keeping the water, and so on.

Several Instagram users have described the drink as "delicious" and "refreshing" with many saying it reminded them of the peaches and cream dessert. Others have said that the drink tastes even better than the keto-friendly Pink Drink. 

Who knows, if the drink becomes popular enough it could make its way onto the official menu. If so, they should call it the "White Tea Drink" or "White Drink" to fit in with the whole color-themed drinks they have going on. Until then, stick to telling your barista the ingredients for the drink the next time you head to Starbucks and want to try it.

#SpoonTip: Check out #ketostarbucks on Instagram to see all the different drink recipes keto dieters have come up with.