The transition into Spring is a weird time for coffee lovers. Do you order hot or cold drinks? For me, it just depends on if I remember to pack my Starbucks ugly sweater cozy in my purse for cold brews. Otherwise, I'd rather hold a hot drink until the weather gets above 65 degrees. Starbucks is introducing two new Macchiato flavors on February 28th, which can be enjoyed hot or cold all season long.

Photo courtesy of Starbucks

The Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato is made by pouring hot espresso shots over coconut milk and white chocolate mocha sauce. Caramel and mocha are swirled into it, and it's topped with whipped cream. This drink is advertised as being best served hot—but you can also order it cold, which may be perfect for when the sun peaks out on those transitional Spring days.

The Iced Cinnamon Almond Milk Macchiato is made with espresso, almond milk, and cinnamon dolce syrup, topped with ground cinnamon (to give you that early morning sugar rush). Try this drink hot if you need some extra comfort on a cold Spring day.

Photo courtesy of Starbucks

Both drinks are perfect options for lactose intolerant peeps (like me), as the new macchiatos are made with coconut milk and almond milk. Although these milk alternatives may be slightly more expensive than your regular drink order, it's still cheaper than Starbucks' new ice cream.

The Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato and the Iced Cinnamon Almond Milk Macchiato are joining the ranks of the three other Macchiatos on the menus. Go to any Starbucks from 2-5 pm during March 2nd-6th and you can any macchiato buy get buy one, get one free. As of right now, these new drinks are seasonal drink (like PSLs or Peppermint Mochas), but that shouldn't stop you from ordering them in the summer as a secret menu item. So go try these new dairy-free, caffeinated drinks, or try to make it for yourself.