St. Patrick's Day is coming up quickly around the corner, and everyone wants to make sure they are getting their green fix. Make sure that you fulfill your destiny in the stars by finding out with green food you should eat on the upcoming day of fun. 

Aries (March 21st-April 20th): Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

chocolate mint ice cream

asri. on Flickr

Aries are known for their courage and independence, making some green mint chip ice cream perfect for this sign. With its bold flavors and stand-out color, this leader of the ice cream world is perfect for the leadership qualities that make an Aries strong. 

Taurus (April 20th-May 21st): Edamame

Edamame

cyclonebill on Flickr

For the easy-going yet stubborn nature of the Taurus, Edamame is a match made in the stars (and the kitchen). The exterior can be tough and hard to get through, but once you break through it leads to a soft, tender interior that can satisfy any taste buds. 

Gemini (May 22nd-June 21st): Kale

Kale

Alice Henneman on Flickr

Gemini, no one really knows what to expect from you. Just like Kale. One minute everyone has a Kale smoothie in front of them and the next people are making some questionable things with the leafy green. Just like the Gemini, Kale has a lot of sides to it, and the same energy that comes with this sign. 

Cancer (June 22nd-July 22nd): Green Eggs and Ham

Green Eggs & Ham

Ben Husmann on Flickr

Cancer's tend to be traditional, family-oriented souls, but are also known for being slightly unpredictable, hence the green in the eggs. A comfort classic of eggs in the morning with a twist completely captures the essence of a Cancer.

Leo (July 23-August 21): Avocado 

Avocado

threelayercake on Flickr

Leo's are known for being strong leaders, who are quite vocal about their opinions. Avocado matches Leo well, as if there is avocado on or in something, it will let itself be known (usually with a picture on Instagram). Beneath the surface, however, Leo's have a loving nature underneath that can be hard to get to, but is worth it. 

Virgo (August 22-September 23): Broccoli

Broccoli

JeepersMedia on Flickr

A Virgo's intellectual abilities and analytical personality match right up with broccoli, a food known to improve brain function. Virgo's are also great teammates and broccoli pairs well with almost any meal. Enjoy this St. Patty's Day, your brain will thank you. 

Libra (September 24-October 23): Matcha

Matcha

ilyayakubovich.com on Flickr

This trendy green tea powder is exactly what a Libra needs, as they are known for getting along with everyone, and the health benefits of matcha are the same way. Libra's are also known for their expensive taste, and that matcha latte at Starbucks doesn't come cheap. But, still enjoyable this St. Patrick's Day.

Scorpio (October 24-November 22): Jalapeño

Jalapeño

lucianvenutian on Flickr

Both intense, fierce, and hard-working, jalapeños and Scorpios are a match made in heaven. All a Scorpio needs is a little spice in their life this upcoming St. Patrick's Day and this fiery pepper is where to get it. Plus, Scorpios are known for their loyalty, and a jalapeño consistently provides some excitement to anyone's life. 

Sagittarius (November 23-December 22): Lime Jello 

CANDY INFUSED VODKA.

1 Fine Cookie on Flickr

Sagittarius's positive, enthusiastic nature and vibrant personalities make lime jello the ideal snack for this upcoming St. Patty's Day. Plus, the recklessness associated with this sign can be achieved by slipping a little liquor into the jello, in the spirit of St. Patrick's Day of course. 

Capricorn (December 23-January 20): Shamrock Shake

The Shamrock redux

Strupey on Flickr

Capricorn's work hard, and know it is necessary in order to succeed. But, after a long day at the office, why blow all that hard-earned money on an expensive meal when a Mickey D's Shamrock Shake can satisfy any taste buds? Grab it while it's still around, and celebrate St. Patrick's Day celebrating your hard work without breaking the bank.

Aquarius (January 21-February 19): Granny Smith Apple

little green apples

London looks on Flickr

Aquarius don't care what anyone else thinks about them, just like this sour apple. Some love it, some hate it, and like Aquarius, it doesn't care which way you swing. Plus, the inventive, creative nature of Aquarius fits the granny smith apple, and its use in hundreds of recipes that can be enjoyed this upcoming St. Patrick's Day.

Pisces (February 20-March 20): Assorted Herbs

Herb garden

sermoa on Flickr

The selfless and empathetic nature of Pisces causes them to often take the backseat, however, these people are focused on their interior journey, not making their feelings known. Herbs are the same, a delicate accent on almost any meal, and an underrated component of good food, necessary for a good St. Patrick's Day.

Whatever your sign, the most important thing is that you have fun and stay safe this St. Patrick's Day, and I hope you all enjoy the wonderful green foods the world has to offer.