Just because you're not going anywhere exotic for spring break doesn't mean you can't throw yourself a little staycation or that you have to consume boring drinks. Grab your tanning lotion, towel, and bottle of booze because here are the top 10 spring break drinks to make if you're stuck at home for spring break '17.

1. Boozy Cherry Lemonade

lime, sweet, wine, liquor, lemon, alcohol, mint, juice, ice, cocktail
Haley Abram

If you're looking for something light and sweet for your spring break shenanigans, try mixing this boozy cherry lemonade. This drink is super easy to make. It's just lemonade, vodka, and grenadine with ice and raspberries (you can also try adding sliced limes for a colorful garnish, too).

2. Pom-Berry Cocktail

wine
Xara Brianna

If you want to take your Spring Break from hot mess to class, pom-berry cocktails need to make their way into your rotation. Starting your day off with some bubbly is always a good idea. Avoid the bloating while still getting a buzz.

3. Piña Colada Popsicles

popsicle, ice cream, ice
Rachel Linder

Close your eyes, take a bite of this piña colada popsicle, and you'll feel like you're on the beautiful beaches of Hawaii. Just blend together coconut rum, chunks of pineapple, canned cream of coconut, and ice. Once the mixture is smooth, pour it into a popsicle mold and freeze for an adult taste of paradise. This is one of the best spring break "drinks" invented.  

4. Jalapeño-Infused Tequila 

sweet, ice, cocktail, juice
Margaret Weinberg

Add a hint of spice to your next margarita by incorporating this jalapeño-infused tequila. All you need are 3-4 jalapeños and tequila. Cut up the jalapeños into thin slices and place in a jar. Then pour the tequila over the jalapeños, seal the jar, shake and let sit for 24 hours. You'll then be able to add this to your favorite margarita for a spicy twist.

5. Sparkling Spritzer

wine, beer
Maddy McGunagle

Try a sparkling spritzer for a lighter option this spring break. This is seriously the easiest boozy recipe ever. All you need is your favorite white wine (I recommend a pinot grigio) mixed with a flavored sparkling water. This is the ideal summer cocktail to sip on while floating in your pool. 

6. French 75

lemonade, water, lemon
Caroline Liu

French 75 is a simple drink to make for your spring break at home. Just shake some simple syrup, lemon juice, and gin together, pour into a glass and top it off with the champagne. This spring break drink will make you feel bougie AF.

7. Yucca Cocktail

lemon, lime, water, cocktail, tea, ice
Susanna Mostaghim

This Yucca cocktail is the perfect drink for a spring break staycation because it's basically straight alcohol. This recipe makes 15 servings, so grab some friends and get to sipping. Round up some vodka, lemons, limes, sugar, and ice. 

Dump the sugar into your pitcher, pour the vodka over it, add the lemons and limes, then stir until the sugar is dissolved and pour over ice. Just don't plan to go anywhere after you started sipping on this beast because it'll knock you on your ass.   

8. Chocolate Banana Shooter

cocktail, wine, liquor, sweet, ice, alcohol, juice, milk
Maddie Lanier

This chocolate banana shooter will cure any sweet tooth craving. Mix together some creme de banana, clear creme de cacao, Sprite, and pineapple juice. Strain into shot glasses and enjoy!

9. Boozy Capri Sun Slushy

candy, ice
Christal Acosido

This boozy Capri Sun slushy is the perfect throwback drink. Bust open a box of Capri Suns and toss a few in the freezer. Once frozen, cut off the tops, add in your favorite liquor, stir up and slurp! Super easy, and way better than the kid-friendly version you remember from your lunch box. Spring break drinks #adultstyle.

10. Vita-Wine

lime, alcohol, citrus, liquor, lemon, tequila, ice, juice, cocktail
Savannah Carter

Here's another drink on the lighter-side: vita-wine. Like its name suggests, it's a combination of vitamin water and wine. Fill your glass about 3/4 of the way up with a white wine (again, I like pinot grigio for this recipe), then add vitamin water (try the "Essential" flavor) to taste. If you really want to get fancy, add a splash of seltzer water for an extra special fizz.

Even if you're stuck at home for spring break, you can make it lit with these 10 easy cocktails.