Unfortunately, Spoon University is not in the dictionary — yet. If you were to look up the two words separately, a spoon is, “an eating or cooking implement,” and a university is, “a school that offers courses leading to a degree,” according to Merriam-Webster. So in a sense, we are an implement of eating and cooking at a school — but more importantly we are the best place to find spots to eat, drink in DC, a one-stop shop if you will to discovering the ultimate

Best Spots To Drink in DC

Photo By Elizabeth Kennedy

Still confused? Watch our video commercial below. We, the people of Spoon University, pride ourselves on finding you the best spots to eat (and drink) in DC. Even on the National Mall, in front of the Capital, or even the White House. Our online food magazine produces daily content on recipes, dining, and food-related news that won’t bore you — hopefully. Our writers are dedicated to bringing you the latest and greatest fare from around the District, the country, and even the world with our study abroad column. If you like what you see, follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.

Special thanks to our own Jordan Stephen for his superb acting, and GW Troubadours for their rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner. Video production and direction by Elizabeth Kennedy.