With the chilly month of February ahead, there's no better way to warm up than with a nice bowl of soup. Can't decide what soup to cozy up with tonight?  Here's what soup you should make according to your zodiac sign.

Aquarius (January 20-February 18): Lentil

Aquarius enjoy quick and light dishes, avoiding heavy ingredients. Veggies and other low-cal foods are Aquarius' first choice. Therefore, lentil soup is the perfect healthy soup to warm you up after a long, cold day.

Pisces (February 19-March 20): Seafood Chowder or Stew

A Pisces' meal requires meticulous planning from the get go. And with fish as their favorite food, seafood chowder or stew is perfect for warming you up on these cold winter days.

Aries (March 21-April 19): Hot and Sour

Aries loves hot and spicy food, and they are always eating on the go. The perfect soup to make for an Aries is something you can pick up from a restaurant, preferably hot and sour soup from your favorite local Chinese restaurant.  

Taurus (April 20-May 20): French Onion

Taurus never skimp out when it comes to quality food. French onion is perhaps one of the most classy soups there is. With bread to satisfy a Taurus' love for carbs, yet broth to prevent over eating, French onion soup is a must for any Taurus.

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Chili 

Versatile and adaptable, chili is the perfect dish for any Gemini. Mild or spicy, chicken or beef, there are so many different ways to make a mean chili.

Cancer (June 21-July 22): Chicken Noodle

Famous for their culinary skills, Cancers are always trying to create a sense of comfort and belonging. They are not afraid to over indulge and tend to do so a lot. A cancer should use grandma’s recipe to make chicken noodle soup from scratch and give it a twist with their own special additions.

Leo (July 23-August 22): Lobster Bisque

Leo crave the finer side of life and are never afraid of over stuffing their faces. Leo’s want lavish and rich foods. Lobster bisque will leave any Leo waddling away from the table with satisfaction. 

Virgo (August 23-September 22): Minestrone

A Virgo is known for their love of natural ingredients and veggies. A meal for a Virgo revolves wholly around health. An Earth sign, Virgo should only use the freshest veggies to create a delicious, healthy minestrone soup.

Libra (September 23-October 22): Broccoli Cheddar

For Libras, simplicity is key. So this five ingredient broccoli cheddar soup is perfect on days like today.

Scorpio (October 23-November 21): Tortilla 

Scorpios are passionate and mysterious. Therefore a Scorpio should cook up a flavorful tortilla soup. With so many different ways of preparing tortilla soup, your guests will be left wondering what secret ingredient you added this time.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21): Spicy Pumpkin

Sagittarius love to experiment in the kitchen with exotic and spicy flavors.  Adding flare to a traditional pumpkin soup, this spicy pumpkin soup will satisfy any Sagittarius' cravings.

Capricorn (December 22-January 19): Tomato 

Capricorns crave traditional, homemade meals. Therefore, home made tomato soup paired with a grilled cheese sandwich makes the perfect combination for Capricorn.